𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

He smiled and explained, "Your sun, your view, it has set. But my sun is still shining brightly in front of me and my view is still as pretty as before."

Every time I feel he cannot be any better than he already is, he proves me wrong. He will go around speaking romantic sentences so casually that it would make your cheeks flush and eyes shine.

"You have a way with your words, Mr Williams." I chuckled and responded.

"If my words are able to make a way to your heart then I guess they reached their destination."

I might cry now because the tears are hard to hold back. I want to hold him close and keep my head on his heart as I cry my heart out.

"I will see you tomorrow, Mr Williams. Good Night." With a smile, I wished him and stood up from there to leave when I felt a tug at my hand.

Rian held it and I looked back to see him standing up and staring back at me.

"You are prettier than the sun, moon and stars. Good Night, Dove." He spoke with a smile and kissed my forehead.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as if I was experiencing it all for the first time. As if I was a teenager in love who just got a text reply from her crush. My cheeks were red and burning. Before any of us could speak anything else, I sprinted my way inside the house and reached for my room immediately. Locking the door behind me, I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

What's wrong with me?

Sighing, I went to sit on the bed and asked the househelp to bring the food to my room itself. I didn't want to go downstairs where there was a possibility of him sitting with us on the dining table.

*********************************************

It's been two weeks since that evening and Adrian has been hell bent on using his one chance properly. He has not messed up once or acted on impulse around me and I would have to give it to him knowing how impulsive sometimes he can get. Even though he gets jealous of Avyaansh every now and then and tries to mark me as his territory around him but that's not insufferable. It's cute. His jealous side is something I love and I can't deny. When he slowly growls while talking in jealousy, my thighs clench and I could just imagine his face between my legs.

Not the right thoughts, Aadya.

Shaking my head, I fixed my dress and made my way downstairs to the car where my family was gathered. We were going to the beach to have some family time and Adrian and Gio were joining us too along with Ika and her family. Since the past two weeks, things were getting better for us and hence we decided to take this break and enjoy a little. All of us deserved it. My family noticed Adrian's peaking interest in me again and they were encouraging it indirectly, in hope to get things back to normal.

I have also accepted the fact that things can't just go back to normal and maybe he won't ever remember the past we shared but if he wants a new start, I will give it a try. Even though at one corner of my heart, I still pray that he remembers everything and that's the only hope I have for now. I won't force him or hurt him by pushing him away without him messing up. I am not going to mess this up for him because he is not in the wrong and I can fight the world to prove it.

I spotted Manisha bhabhi and bhai packing the food baskets in the trunk of the car while mumma and Ariv bhai carried the water bottles. Ika, Papa and Ravi uncle kept the carpets and other issensitials in the trunk. Adrian walked out of his penthouse in a plain white shirt and grey pants. Even in that minimal attire he looked the most handsome man in the world.

"You took your medicines, brother?" Ekaksh bhai asked when his eyes spotted him.

Rian looked at him and nodded before standing beside me. When bhai went back to help bhabhi, I felt a tug at my wrist and I glared at him.

"You look pretty, dove." He leaned down and whispered in my ears.

"Shut up. My family is around." I warned him and tried to make some distance between us which was clearly unsuccessful as he came and stood beside me again and again.

"I don't really think they mind. In fact, I feel like they find us perfect together." He whispered again and this time I stomped his foot to make him keep his mouth shut.

"What is happening kids?" Papa asked, looking at us with a smile which I returned while Rian just forced it.

"Nothing, papa. I think Mr Williams got cramps in his leg." I replied and moved to stand beside my father.

Hearing me, my mother rushed towards us, "Cramps? Beta, take a seat for a while and shake your leg a little. That would make the cramp go." She suggested him with concern and this time he fake glared at me.

"It's alright, Mrs Sharma. It does not hurt." He responded to her with a smile.

My mother patted his back and left from there followed by papa. Finding myself in close proximity to Rian, I rushed towards Bhai and Bhabhi and started to pretend as if I was helping them when I just stood and touched a thing or two.

"It's alright, Aadya. You don't have to work. Go and take a seat in the car, we will manage. Also, everything is already packed and we would leave in a few minutes. So, ask everyone to take their seats and decide who will go with who." Bhabhi spoke with a smile which I gladly returned and went from there to tell the others.

As soon as I was out of sight of the others, a hand pulled me behind one of the pillars and I knew who it was. My eyes moved up to meet his and I found them staring back at me as usual.

"What are you doing? Leave me. Someone would see." I tried to reason with him but he kept his hold firm on my wrists.

"Let them see. You were having so much fun telling your parents that I got cramps in my leg, now enjoy when they see us like this too." He winked before speaking.

I kept twisting and turning my wrist to get free of his hold while he kept his hold firm around them and yet not letting me go. He was having so much fun in my misery and I could tell that from the smirk which was curled on his lips.

"Aadya, where are you?" Avyaansh's voice grabbed our attention and I could see a muscle twitch in his jaw.

Before I could respond to him, Rian pecked my lips slowly and left my wrists, winking at me as he made some distance between us.

"You are going to sit with me and he is going to see that."

********************************************

4.5k+ votes and 1.5k+ comments for the next chapter.

I saw a lot of comments saying that I left the book in middle and went on to write new books. I don't care about my readers. I am selfish and all that.

It breaks my heart sometimes because I do my best to update but sometimes situations aren't in my favour. I was at my Nani's place and I couldn't write so I didn't update but before that, I gave three updates regularly for three weeks.

Is that irrelevant now? Just because I couldn't update for some days, I am selfish?

It's okay if you feel that but it hurts when I am not at fault and have to hear it all.

Bye bye.