Chapter 8

[A/N: further chapters are already out on stck link in bio, don't forget to vote]

T a r a n y a

"Hello" I shake hands with the director.

"Welcome back Taranya how have you been?" The director sir asked me.

I have worked with him for a few times so we both know each other very well.

Today morning they sent me a car to bring me on the set.

"Feels good to be back" I smiled looking around the set.

"Great, let's go let me introduce you to your co actor" The director guided me inside the set.

A few people were setting up the camera and the backdrop when my gaze fell on a figure who was getting his touch up done.

"He arrived quite early so we will start with his scenes till you get ready" The director told and we walked towards them.

"Raj" The director called out making the guy turn in our direction.

He stood up straight setting up his hair and walked towards us.

"Taranya, Raj and Raj, Taranya" the director introduced us.

"Hello" I smiled when he smiled at me forwarded his hand.

"You guys get to know each other I will be back" The director left us.

"Rajvardhan Mohite" The guy shaked my hand.

"Taranya Upadhyay" I did the same.

"I know, everyone knows, it's like a dream to be working with you ma'am that too for my first on screen" he muttered with excitement.

"Don't call me ma'am, we are working on the same level" I laughed.

"But you are my senior" He said.

"Hehe don't worry, call me Tara, ma'am makes me feel old" I chuckled.

"Tara! Go get your makeup done" the director shouted from the other side.

We both are kind of friends like that.

"I'll see you later, all the best" I told Raj and went towards my vanity van.

🐦

"Are you really not gonna show up?" I messaged Yuvaan but it went on just one tick.

Maybe he is still sleeping.

"Ma'am" the makeup artist did my makeup according to look.

"Thank you" I told her looking at my phone.

"I will do the hair now" she told me and started brushing my hair to make a hairstyle.

The vanity door opened and a lady appeared.

"Ma'am your heels" she showed me the heels she was carrying.

"Keep it there" I pointed at a space.

Instead of listening to me the lady walked towards me and kneeled down touching my feet.

"Uhm sorry what are you doing" I moved my legs back with her sudden actions.

"Ma'am you are getting late, sir said-"

"No it's okay, I will wear them myself" I tried to stop her but she tried to make me wear the heels by her hand.