14|You don't have my pictures?

[A/N: further chapters are already out on stck link in bio, don't forget to click on the star button on every chapter]

☆☆☆

Dhruv stared at her as she talked about her brother.

"What?" Taranya chuckled.

"Nothing" Dhruv shook his head.

Taranya looked outside seeing the car has stopped infront of her house.

"Bye bye, Thank you for the lunch" Taranya smiled at Dhruv and opened her door.

Dhruv smiled at her as she got out of the car shutting the door.

Dhruv opened his side door of door immediately and got out.

"Wait wait" he called out for Taranya.

Opening the back seat he grabbed the bouquet and walked towards her side.

"You forgot this" Dhruv handed her the bouquet.

"Thank you" Taranya smiled.

"Message me when you reach home" Dhruv spoke rubbing the back of his head.

Taranya looked behind at her house in confusion and then at Dhruv.

"I mean- when you enter inside, message me when you enter inside the house" Dhruv added.

"Oh okay" Taranya replied in amusement.

"Bye?" Taranya asked when Dhruv didn't move from his place.

"Oh yeah, bye, take care, good night- I mean good afternoon, have a great day" Dhruv nodded his head and started walking behind as Taranya stared at him trying to control her smile.

Taranya waved at him as he got inside the car.

"Jaao aab" Taranya said when he didn't start the car.

(Go now)

"Yes uhm bye-" Dhruv said before driving away.

Taranya smiled and walked towards her house.

Removing her phone she messaged Dhurv

Taranya:
I reached inside the house

Taranya:
Now I am walking up the stairs

Taranya:
I got inside my bedroom now

Keeping the flowers on her desk along with the phone she threw her body on the bed and smiled thinking about her day.

Meanwhile in the Arora Mansion.

"Koi nahi beta shant, shant, main hu na? Tu tension na le" Dhruv's mother patted Anvay's head.

(Calm down my son, I am here right? Don't take tension)

"Usko ghar aane de me bolti hu ussko , aise kaise nikal diya usne tujhe? Sach hi toh bola tha tune" Dhruv's mother asked in anger.