5|You are that Dhruv?

Continuation past

They both groaned in their seats while Reyansh laughed.

"Okay, students this question is for two points" The teacher spoke.

"If we get this point we will win, we are already leading" Reyansh muttered.

"So are you ready?" The teacher asked and the students paid concentration.

"You have to name the planets in line starting from The sun" The teacher slowly and everyone pressed their buzzers.

"Yes Reyansh" The teacher smiled at him.

"Sun, Mercury, Venus-" Reyansh started naming the planets.

"Earth" Taranya nodded her head.

"Mars, Jupiter, then saturn, then Uranus" Reyansh tried to picture the solar system.

"And Neptune" Taranya completed.

The teacher clapped for them making them both smile.

"They forgot moon!" Astha whispered to Dhruv who face palmed himself.

"Congratulations guys! You win this Quiz" The teacher announced.

🐦

"Dhruv, Dhruv! What! Ahhhh" Reyansh screamed as he got hit in his stomach.

"Sale dhoke baaz! Gaddar!" Dhruv grabbed Reyansh in a chokehold who tried to free himself.

(You cheater!)

"Main toh sirf baithunga answer nahi dunga! Yehi bola tha na tune?!" Dhurv tried to kick Reyansh but he failed.

(I won't answer I will just sit, Isn't this what you said?)

"Abe muze kya pata tha itne easy questions honge!" Reyansh tried get away from his angry bestfriend.

(I had no idea the questions will be this easy!)

"Easy questions? Tu ruk tuze toh" Dhruv glared at his bestfriend before running behind him.

(Easy questions? Wait I will-)

Reyansh tried to pass the students in their school trying not to bump into anyone.

"Reyansh" Reyansh heard someone calling out and he tried to put a break on his legs.

Reyansh succeeded to stop on his tracks but his bestfriend Dhruv couldn't.

And then it happened which was supposed to happen.

He collided with person and then *boom*

Taranya's back hit the railing while Dhruv collided on her.

Taranya hissed in pain when Dhruv's head her head and glared at her.

Dhurv at instinct grabbed tye railing trapping Taranya with his hand.

And they both looked at each other.

"Sorry sorry, are you okay?" Reyansh asked from the side.

Taranya glared at Dhruv for the last time and rubbed her head pushing Dhurv with another hand.