Chapter 1

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman

~Boyfriend

○○○○○○○

Few years later present time

Mumbai
8.30 am

The heels clicked on the floor making the quiet place even more quieter.

The girl marched towards the cabin and without knocking on it she opened the door.

The guy inside halted his actions and looked up only to sigh.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Taranya threw the papers on his desk looking angry.

"Its a contract Tara" Chaitanya replied calmly.

"A contract of what?! My marriage with you?" Taranya shouted.

"Calm down baby please, don't shout, please sit so then we can talk" Chaitanya tried to calm her down.

"There is nothing to talk about! Get this thing inside your stupid brain that I am not gonna marry you!" Taranya's shouted on top of her lungs.

"Tsk tsk tsk Taranya, I am not the one who is at loss right now" Chaitanya tsked.

"Who do you think you are huh?Do you think just because your so called girlfriend ran away from her wedding I will happily take her place huh?" Taranya folded her arms in a stern manner.

"It's not me who is at loss its you" Taranya's pointed her finger at him.

"Many big companies are ready to sign me" Taranya replied.

"Do you think they will sign someone who didn't had good relations with her previous company?" Chaitanya chuckled.

"I was a fool to let you go Taranya but I will not repeate the same mistake again" Chaitanya stood up looking at her.

"This time I will make sure you stay mine" his eyes showed his possessiveness for her.

"You are stupid enough to think that I will associate myself with someone like you" Taranya replied arrogantly looking into his eyes.

"You want to break the contract? Fine go ahead I will find a better company for myself" saying this Taranya walked near door but before she could get out Chaitanya opened his mouth.

"Sure, you can find a better company but not, if I spread my word about you" Chaitanya said making Taranya hault on her place.

"I will freeze all your contracts till you get ready to sign these marriage papers" Chaitanya said with a determined look on his face.

"I would like to see you try" Taranya replied before walking out.

People in the office awed at her presence looking at her with open mouth.

Who would not if the country's bollywood sensation is walking past you?

Taranya found herself in the parking lot opening her car door she sat inside buckling her belt.

And looked straight ahead.

The tears which she controlled throughout the walk to her car finay started as she bursted crying.

All her hardwork of these years will go to waste just like that? She will not get any more contact just because of her one decision?

Her phone rang Taking her out of her world as she looked at her manager calling her.