Prologue

(A/N:Before we begin tell me how did you found this book?)

°°°°°°°°°°

The lights were shimmering all around the hall making it look so beautiful.

The chattering of the guests and panick of workers could be seen to anyone who would enter the hall.

Kids running and playing around and the slow music filled all the empty corners.

A girl outside the hall stopped looking at the invitation board displaying "Chaitanya weds Priya"

Her pastel green saree, her brown silky hair and perfect makeup she did could make anyone stop and stare at her.

She was beautiful no doubt. But the expressions on her face were not displaying anything.

She looked and the board and waited for something to happen but it didn't.

She waited for the feeling of pain to arrive but it didn't. Her heart didn't clench looking at the name anymore.

She made her way inside like any other guest would who were attending the wedding.

Finding a seat for herself she waited for the rituals to begin.

Her phone pinned at a notification taking away her attention from the mandap.

The whispers around her made her look infront and there he was.

The person she called her bestfriend once was standing there all dressed up in his sherwani.

His face was neutral. Nothing like the face of a to be married man. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.

The happiness she was supposed to feel for him getting married never arrived.

She solemnly looked at him seating down and performing the rituals.

She sighed to herself and started scrolling down on her phone.

"Beta you are here" she felt someone keeping there hand on her shoulder.

"Are dadi aap?" She stood up and gave a small smile to her.
(Grandma you here?)

Chaitanya's grandmother sat beside her and smiled at her lovingly.

"Chaitanya se mili ya nahi?" The grandmother asked.
(Did you meet Chaitanya or not?)

"Nahi dadi, ab tak nahi" she awkwardly passed a smile
(Nope, not yet)

"Aab tak naraz ho usse?" Dadi asked.
(Are you still angry at him?)

"Naraz to unpe hote hai jo apne hote hai" the girl replied.
(We get angry at those who are ours)

Before they could talk more somebody interrupted their conversation.

"Taranya!" A lady called out.

Taranya looked up at Chaitanya's sister.

Her name was Chitra.She was a married women in her early thirties.

"Varsha aunty is calling you" Chitra said.

Wondering why her mom is calling her Taranya got up from her seat bidding dadi goodbye.

She could hear the noice coming from the room the more she walked closer to it.

The door was slightly opened but Taranya knocked on it making everyone turn thier attention towards it.

Everyone was present there. Chaitanya's mom dad, his uncle aunty, his few cousins along with Priya's mom dad and her's aswell.