35 : || Trying To Manipulate ||

Start from the beginning

"Even I -"

"Nakul." Arjun interrupted, his lips pressed in a tight lipped smile. "Control."

They gazed at her, to find her busy in that alien object on the lap.

While Nakul sheepishly smiled at Arjun, who rolled his eyes at his childish antics.

Upon their sudden silence, Panchali asked, not looking at them, "I guess you all too haven't done with your breakfast."

"No, actually we are going now." Yudhisthir replied, warmly.

She raised her eyes at them, suggesting, "Then, why don't you bring your breakfast here. I mean, Bheem said, he's going to bring something for me. Then you all can join me here."

"Obviously, if you guys don't have any issues with that." She added, shrugging, and focused back at her laptop.

They were surprised, rather shocked with her suggestion because her offer was as tempting as ever.

Who was she? She definitely wasn't the Panchali they knew.

The same Panchali who never wanted to even take a small glance at their sight, was asking them to have breakfast with her?

She was acting in a different way, something that was making their heart flutter in a weird way, which they were liking beyond extent.

"We're coming back in a few minutes." Yudhisthir informed her. The warm smile does not wiping off a bit.

She didn't reply but they knew she heard it.

Sahdev was the last one to step out of her room, when he halted hearing her.

"Close the door behind, Sahdev." He smiled, nodding. A thought crossed his mind.

How did she know it was him when she didn't even look up?

The sound of her closing door made her wonder a lot, as she gazed at the closed door.

Her eyes dropped down to her laptop again but her mind for once couldn't think of work right at that time.

A sudden loneliness surrounded her as they went out.

For a few days, she had been thinking a lot about them. Reason not known.

If they wanted they could have forced themselves on her but never for once they touched a single strand of her hair, let alone her body.

Heck, they didn't ever talk to her in a loud voice.

They were warriors for heaven's sake. Over the years they were trained to be ruthless to the people and on the battlefield.

But she never saw that side of her husbands. They were too soft to be warriors.

Or maybe, they were soft only to their family and her?

But why her?

Moreover they never claimed their relationship with her. They never forced her to carry out their marriage just like other couples out there.

And like Kalyug, most of the men wanted a sexual relationship just after they got married, while her husbands were nothing like that.

For instance, if Yudhisthir wanted he could have taken a very good advantage of her last night because she wasn't in a good state.

But all he did was take good care of her.

If Arjun wanted, he could have taken advantage of her unconscious state when she fainted at the time of Bhanumati's labour. But he didn't.