"Noted." Ned agreed. "And I received a raven from tywin Lannister-"

"Pass. He's older than you." Rieka recalled.

"I got a raven from Tywin about his son," ned corrected. "And another hand delivered when they arrived."

"Jaime is of the kinds guard." Rieka corrected.

"His other son."

"What other son?" She feigned ignorance.

"Is this your way of saying pass to Tyrion Lannister as well?"

"Do I get a choice?" Rieka questioned.

"Of course you do..." ned looked to sansa and Joffrey. Sansa was clearly smitten.

"Sansa can have Joffrey." Rieka assured.

"She would like that." Ned agreed.

"I thought you didnt like Lannisters why marry me off to one?" Rieka questioned.

"I... this seems like an olive branch from Tywin. I hate that he might be right in sealing a union to put the past in the past. But thinking of tying you to them makes me sick." Ned admitted.

"Then I dont marry him either."

"Sounds great Rieka. I Love you most you know."

"I do know." Rieka agreed kissing his cheek but when Ned spun her around her gaze landed on Tyrion. He was handsome if only for his unfortunate last name.

~

"Olive branch." Rieka offered holding up a bottle of wine. Joffrey opened the door letting her in. 

"You going to poison me?"

"I was but since you caught me-" She popped the top. "I suppose I will have to change my tactics." 

"You told me of Aegon being poisoned." Joffrey recalled. 

"And it wasnt by his sister wife." Rieka added. "Imagine if you had to marry sweet little Myrcella." Rieka tsked. 

"Why would i ever do that?" 

"If you were targaryen-" or your parents "-they married their siblings off. Keep the bloodline pure but it caused problems..."

"My father was either a king that drank and eat himself into an early grave, or a knight with one hand and no honor." Joffrey remarked. "There are plenty of problems without incest." 

"True." Rieka agreed. "and plenty of good, i hear that prince Aegon the third was so handsome." Joffrey rolled his eyes grabbing glasses. 

"You like tormenting me." 

"I do, its my favorite past time." Rieka agreed. 

"You wrote to your brothers?" 

"I did." Rieka agreed sitting beside him on the couch. "When Robb comes I would like him to take sansa home."

"You dont trust her here with us?" JOffrey questioned. 

"I'm sick of her." Rieka countered honestly, joffrey didnt expect that. 

"You're sick of your sister?" Joffrey needed clarification. 

"She was already in a mood and now since i sent away margaery- i didnt know they were besties, she is a terror more than usual." Rieka agreed. "So i think she will be better off at home..."

"What's wrong?"

"Home... I dont know that home is what it once was." She admitted. 

"I have to go north, I have to go beyond, its the only way." 

"I'm bringing you to your brother." Osha demanded. "We are not going beyond the wall." 

"You are going south." 

"What?" Rickon countered. 

"Rieka is south. You need to go to her-"

"The lannisters and everyone that wants you dead is south." Osha corrected Bran stared back at her. 

"Yes but you are safe while Rieka is there."

"And if they kill her before we get there?" Osha sassed. 

"RIeka's gonna die?" Rickon sobbed out. 

"No." Bran corrected. "She is going to live. You need to go to her. She is at the capital, you will be safe- Osha please-"

"If I die i'm coming back and haunting you little lord." Osha warned.