29. Ravenous

Joffrey's smile was ravenous.

"Hurry up, Eddie is only going to give us a minute before he decides he is starving again." Rieka warned.

Her eyes fluttered open, lips curl into a perfect smile, and she cupped the back of his head like he had done to her so many times. Then she pulled him back down to her for a slow kiss.

"This should have been done... after jaime," tywin admitted. "But tyrion..." he sighed. "Until Rieka and Joffrey have another son-"

"You are giving me the rock?"

"No," tywin corrected. "I still live."

"You are sort of giving me part of the rock with the contingency that they don't have another son?"

" I am already regretting this." Tywin murmured shaking his head. 

"Tywin honestly, you can go back to the rock because i am hand of the king and queen and personally speaking and speaking for the queen you're just getting in the way." Robb agreed.

" I am not getting in the way. I am sharing my expertise. If you will recall your young naïve little mind I was hand of the king for many years, and I ran the capital quite smoothly."

" your hand of the king to the mad king," robb agreed. " so we're gonna go with my plan because as far as I can tell my track record is better than yours."

Rieka gasped at the deepness of it, the internal thump. She felt desperate for it, like she wanted to claw at him, get him closer. He rode her with his rough hands on her thighs, his tongue plunging in and out of her mouth, her dress bunched around her hips. She slipped an arm out of her dress strap and uncovered a breast and it made his motions more frantic. She turned him on. He was ravenous for her.

Every time she was with him, he built her up. He gave her back something that was vacant before him. She rolled her hips just the right way and threw back her head and in one fluid movement he made his final thrusts between her legs. She could feel him pulsing inside of her, and she wished in her delirium that there was no baby crying because she didnt want to move.

Joffrey understood how his loving and sassy wife could go from moaning his name to criticizing his every move because that was just the woman she was, and he fell in love with her because of it.

"Have you tried doing it the way I told you to the first time?" Rieka questioned. Joffrey grumbled back at her.

"It's not the right way, I know how to do it." Joffrey corrected. He didn't know what he was doing, and he forgot how he showed her to do it, but he was going to pretend like he knew what he was doing even though his son was whining and complaining and thrashing around with every second that he wasted doing this incorrectly.

"You're entitled to your incorrect opinion." RIeka agreed. Joffrey growled back at her.

"Give me the babe." Cersei corrected plucking Edward from Joffreys arms. "Come to grandma!"

" did the baby doll not help joffrey?" Tommen questioned. "Rieka knows what she is doing." Joffrey glared back at his little brother. 

" no the doll did not help prepare us for a real living breathing-" joffrey seethed. Rieka him back.

"Tommen you are the sweetest for asking, but Joff did not take the baby assignment seriously which is why he's failing at swaddling and changing diapers now." Rieka agreed. She pinched his cheek. "Tommen you are still so adorable." Joffrey old his eyes. His little brother was not adorable. And what age does someone stop being adorable?

Cersei swaddled Edward and held him close. Joffrey didn't know how she did so fast it was like witchcraft.

" she does it the way I told you to." Rieka whispered draping her arms around his shoulders. Avalon jumped up resting her paws on the counter to get a better look at the baby. Avalon, was constantly staring at Edward. She loved his little face and his little hands. They were going to be the best of friends. Rieka could tell.

" witchcraft." Joffrey murmured as rieka danced around.

" I told you so I told you so I told you so, why can't you just admit that I was right and you were wrong? You should know by now it's better to just listen to me. Listen to me honey." She gave him a little shake.

"Why are you so crazy?" Joffrey laughed out.

"Don't call me crazy —" Rieka objected as he pulled her close. "you're the one who married me!"

"No one I would rather have as my queen."

+

Who is the next match for Rieka? I'm leaning towards Cersei or Gendry but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for joining Rieka and Joffrey on this journey!