027

📍Excelsior High School
137, 3 Mountain View Ave, Kingston,
St. Andrew

Amiya Jameilia Whyte//19

I hiss my teeth as I stare at my phone—at the moment we're having a free session, my chem teacher wasn't here and Jameilia's IT teacher also wasn't here so we were both around the gazebo chilling. Storm was at her Carib Studies class.

"A wah do you now?" I shook my head and took my eyes away from my phone, looking at her.

"Why yuh neva come school yesterday?" I asked her the important question and she instantly started to blush, her cheeks slightly red.

"Lowe mhi nuh" the tone of her voice becoming more high pitched than usual.

"Hear har, mhi not even start yet, Cardo yuh did deh wid?" She nods her head, playing with anything in front of her so she couldn't look at me.

I laugh out at how the boy just have har an act.

"like she shy and nuh bubble pan buddy"

Exactly!

"Him yuh spend from Monday wid?" She nod her head again, playing with her phone case.

"How dat a guh fhi yuh?" I asked, actually curious about their relationship. She been a smile from she come school and her eyes barely came off the phone.

"Girl yuh nuh see how him mek mhi deh yah a gwaan like mhi shy? Him just sweet, mhi neva expect him fhi be a gentleman suh, anything mhi ask fah him quick fhi do and get. The three day dem mhi deh wid him, mhi barely lift a finger" Aww, mhi know a did one good thing mhi ghi him har number inuh, now look at her not even thinking about Abel and anybody else but...him.

She mek mhi miss mhi b.

"Bawl yah guh bawl gyal"

I genuinely miss him though, even though I love to cause unnecessary problems with him, mhi miss him, and I'm due for another cussing right now because this nuh righted. Mhi heart a hurt mhi and mhi just miss the boy.

"You saw him this morning, he brought you to school"

I still miss him. Mhi baby dat inuh.

"3 weeks into the relationship. Imagine dat"

"That's so cute, suh wahm to dah likkle video deh weh yuh seh yuh did aguh post pan the gram fhi Kelsi-Ann" Because I know she did not show me har front just fhi the video nuh get use. She know how she traumatize mhi?