Part 26

Y/N- Tom I think we both know how this is gonna end up... why do you keep on pulling me closer when you're gonna ditch me in the next opportunity you've got? Makes no sense.

Tom looks at you lightning another cigarette.

Tom- What do you mean by that?

He says taking a puff out of his cigarette while looking at you deeply with his perfectly shaped eyes.

Y/N- You know exactly what I mean, we're no good for each other.  You're not the one for me...

He cuts you laughing ironically.

Tom- You think you're better with somebody else?

You look at him in disgust.

Y/N- Are you that full of yourself?

Tom sends the smoke to your face. Some traditions might say that this action symbolizes the fact that the person wants to have sex with the other. So you look at him because you understand why he's there talking like that.

He doesn't want to talk, he just wants you for one night, like he usually wants everyone who gives him the slightest bit of attention. It seems to be a habit, every time he feels lonely he comes to you to deceive you more and more... maybe it's time you valued yourself and opted for someone who cares about you, no matter how much you feel for him.

Y/N- You're so wrong for that...

Tom looks at you confused.

Y/N- Did you ever even have feelings for me, Tom?

Tom gulps knowing damn well he does, but somehow it's difficult for him to express it so he just doesn't respond.

Y/N sighs.

Y/N- Goodbye Tom.

You say walking away from him trying not to cry but feeling your heart heavy.

You arrive at the party and go straight to the kitchen to grab a lot of drinks. Your intention was to be super wasted. To the point where Tom wasn't the only thought in your head.

You get to the kitchen and grab a bottle of red wine just for you. The party was full of people you'd never seen before. The music was loud, people were kissing in every corner of the house. As you walked around the house socializing, you started doing shot challenges with random people you'd never met before. The booze starts to kick in and you finally reach the stage where it feels like life finally makes sense. Everything around you seems to stop. 2000's songs are playing, and you're finally having fun after these last few drama-filled weeks.

 You start dancing with strangers and you feel hands wrapping around your hips. You turn to the person and it's Bill. He looked so beautiful, smelled so good, stood so tall, and looked at you in such a way that you were ready to risk everything.

The drink was at the stage where everything was turning you on. You take his hand and start dancing while the two of you enjoy the music. Bill was also clearly under the influence of alcohol and started pulling you closer to say something in your ear.

Bill- Wanna go outside?

You nod.

He takes your hand in a very delicate way and leads you through the crowd until you reach the outside area. There were still some people outside, but not as many as inside. The two of you sit down on some chairs and you move closer to him.

Bill takes a sip of his drink because he's nervous that he might finally have a chance with you.

Bill- So, how are you feeling?