Part 16

You wake up the next day and check your phone. There were 3 text messages from Karl on your phone. You open them.

Karl- Thank you for tonight Y/N.

Karl-I really do appreciate your company, you're so pretty...

Karl-Ok, I see you're probably sleeping, gn Y/N.

You roll your eyes cause you don't wanna talk with anyone. Are you slowly turning into a player like Tom? Are you playing with Karl? And why don't you feel bad today?

You get up from your bed and you put some Chase Atlantic song playing on your speaker. What else better to listen to when you wanna start your day in the best way possible than your favorite band? You play ''Like a rockstar'', such a classic.

You start singing loudly every word, feeling yourself while taking off your clothes and cleaning your room to get ready for the day. You jump on your bed while singing and dance around like a madwoman, feeling the music deeply. 

When the song ends you're so hot and breathless so you get out of bed to get your water from the window sill. When you look over there was Tom smiling at you.

Tom- It does make you a little bit more attractive when you listen to good music...

You roll your eyes and try not to smile at the compliment.

Y/N- Don't you have stuff to do, why are you always staring at me from your window?

Tom-I like watching what I can't touch.

You open your eyes. I mean yeah he can't touch you because he doesn't want to, but let's not talk about it...

Y/N- You can keep on touching yourself or your 100 hoes.

Tom laughs and grabs a cigarette starting to lighten it up. 

Tom- It could be 101 if you would let me... but you like to play hard to get.

You laugh.

Y/N- You're so full of yourself. I think you've never been rejected before.

Tom- Yeah I actually haven't, and I'm not gonna let you be the first one doing it to me. 

He winks at you while smoking (HOT ASF). 

Y/N- I have a boyfriend.

These words literally escape your mouth. You crave so much his attention that you even start making shit up.

He looks at you confused and raises his eyebrows, his gaze changes completely and you can see that he's kind of jealous now.

Tom- Who's the lucky guy?

You reach forward leaning your arms on the ledge.

Y/N- What do you have to do with my life? 

Tom- I'm just asking.

Y/N- Why? Are you jealous?

Tom laughs and rolls his eyes.

Tom- At you? Cmon now... 

Y/N- You say that but you can't stop looking for me everywhere you go.

He looks at you weirdly, like he's thinking about what you just said.

Tom- Maybe I am, and what about it?

You liked his response, but you have to play like you don't care about him. Keep your nonchalant posture Y/N!

Y/N- I couldn't care less. Go fuck some hoes like you did last night. Maybe close the lights when you fuck them so I don't have to look at it...

Tom looks at you shocked.