Part 18

Ema has been fucking Tom behind your back. Fucking whore, you've never felt more betrayed than now. But it could be just a coincidence, you should not jump to conclusions. Tom is not even yours, you have no right to be upset about someone that doesn't owe you anything or belongs to you. At the end of the day if she likes him too, what can you do about it?

 You try to think about it positively but Ema is beside you laughing like crazy always looking at Tom to see if he's looking back at her. The fact that this bitch knew how you felt about him and took the chance to fuck him. How dare she treat you that way? What kind of best friend does that? 

Your blood is already boiling at the thought of them hooking up. The fact that they both knew what they were doing and kept going. Tom is a fucking pig, he's been flirting with you like he hasn't been inside of her already. That thought disgusted you deeply. 

You were noticeably mad, you could not hide your emotions. Ema gets up and sits next to Tom and hugs him to wish him a happy birthday. You stare at them both and you could feel your intrusive thoughts running through your head. You try holding yourself while drinking the whole cup of pure vodka that was sitting across the table. 

You can see them both looking at each other while talking and the tension growing between them two. If it was not clear then, it was obvious that they did something. She puts her hand on his leg while laughing. You fill your cup again while getting up from your seat and you proceed to walk past them and ''accidentally'' pour the whole glass full of drink on Emma and Tom's heads.

Ema screams and Tom looks at you shocked.

Y/N- I'm sorry it literally slipped out of my hand. Keep on the conversation tho, ya'll make a great couple.

You wink and walk away into the house to talk with other people.

You drink a lot with some of their friends, they were so nice. You try so much to forget about what you just discovered so you drown yourself in alcohol. 1..2..3 shots down.

It's time to go to the after party, it was Tom's idea to go to the club. Everyone is leaving the house to go to the club. Most of the people go by car, and most of them were drunk which was so dangerous. As you walk to the club with some of the people you met at the party, Tom pulls up and stops next to you with Ema on his side and gestures for you to come in. You look at them with a disgusted look and do the middle finger. You were so drunk, you were not even being rational right now you're not thinking about what you're doing exactly anymore.

Y/N- Get the fuck out of here.

Tom looks at you confused and goes away not giving a fuck.

You all eventually arrive at the club and get in. The party was huge, it had so many people, so many attractive guys you could pick to kiss tonight and forget about all of what was happening. The music was playing super loud, the euphoria of the moment was running through your body. You were feeling yourself. You were dancing like nothing else mattered at that moment. Out of nowhere one of your favorite musics start playing, it was '' Middle of the Night'' by Elley and you dance while singing the song with a bunch of people feeling the music as much as you. Someone pushes you by your wrist and you look back at Bill calling you to dance with him. 

You smile and go near him so you both start dancing with each other. The music was super loud, the disco lights were reflecting in your eyes as you danced with him. Your hands explore his body as you dance. He grabs you by the hips and pulls you close to him and in the chorus '' IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT'' he pushes you closer and kisses you.

You kiss him while grabbing his jaw pulling your body into his and letting your excitement take place and control yourself. He kissed so well, your heart is beating fast, and you feel the lust forming in your body. He touches your waist and goes down to your ass when Tom pushes Bill away by his arm.