Part 9

Ira was sitting on the couch grabbing onto a sweatshirt and crying. I mean, you don't quite like her but you still feel bad for her, you see she's having a bad time and you can't ignore the fact that you would like to be helped too. Everybody deserves a second chance. You walk to her slowly not to scare her and eventually sit beside her on the couch. She Just doesn't make eye contact with you, but she knows you're there. You hug her firstly and lean back to give her some space. she doesn't even argue back for you to let her go, she's not even being mean, which was odd, she must be depressed right now.

Y/N- Hey I know we're not obviously the greatest friends but if you wanna talk about what you're going through, I can try helping you.

She doesn't talk for a while, still with her head leaning down hugging the sweatshirt. It had a familiar smell, almost like... a male scent, you remember that really well, but you cannot picture from whom exactly. You start thinking about anyone that could've possibly made her feel like that and suddenly you remember that talk you had with Tom where he said he just had a one-night stand with her and you get confused. Suddenly it all makes sense, the smell, the shirt, everything. It has got to be him.

Y/N- Wait is this about Tom?

As you say his name she burst into tears, so now you got the answer.

You go closer to her and try to give her some comfort.

Y/N- I know that everything I'll say won't make any difference but it's not worth it Ira, there are so many other great guys out there who are willing to make you feel special and needed, he's not one of them.

Ira- But I love him, and I want him to be it, I don't need or want to be with anybody else, you don't understand.

She says hysterically crying.

Y/N- I know you do for now, but he's just an asshole, he's been doing that to everyone, he probably doesn't even like himself so he uses girls to hide the fact that he is so empty inside, and he is so poor on terms of personality.

She looks at you with her dark mascara running out of her eyes because of the tears. You wipe them away with your fingers and look at her.

Y/N- I mean it Ira, he's not the one. Give it some time, heal yourself and it'll get better eventually.

Ira- Why are you even helping me, you like him too.

You roll your eyes because you were trying to be nice.

Y/N- Ira not every girl that talks and breathes next to him wants to date him, you know that right?

She laughs at that one and it makes you feel kinda proud because she was really sad.
Y/N- See, you're so pretty like that, don't let a weird-looking rat put you in that mental state again.

She nods and hugs you tight out of nowhere which made you shocked. Have you and Ira just become friends because of Tom? Wtf.

Ira- Thank you for helping me Y/N. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did with you, I know I haven't been the best with you, yet you took your time to help me with my boy drama stuff, you have a big heart, you know that right?

You smile at that sentence, it made you feel special tbh.

Y/N- Thank you, Ira, anytime you need me, I'll be here.

She smiles at you before leaving.

Y/N- Wait, turn around!

She turns to you confused.

Y/N- give me that sweatshirt, it's no good for you. It'll just remind you even more of him and you don't need that negative energy right now.

She pouts at you. And you open your hand for her to give it to you.

Y/N- C'mon, I'll send it to the trash, or burn it, idk what you want.

Ira- You can send it to the trash, it's ok.

She gives it to you and walks to her room.

You grab the sweatshirt and the instant smell of his perfume hits you like a summer breeze, he's an asshole but he smells so good. You sniff it right from the sweatshirt and get lost thinking about the face he makes when he's staring at you. But no, you shake your head not to think about it and grab whatever you wanted from the kitchen. Suddenly you hear someone knocking at the door.

It was 2 am, what the fuck is someone doing at your house at this time of the day? You dress the sweatshirt in case you get cold from being outside and check the window to see who is it.

It's a man, a delivery McDolands man, like wtf? At 2 am?

You open the door.

Y/N- Hello?

Men- Hi, is this Tom Kaulitz's house?

Really? Why is his name always everywhere you go?

Y/N- No, his house is on the other side.

Men- I'm sorry but I'm tight on schedule, I really gotta go. Can you please deliver it to him?

Y/N- Well not rea-

He cuts you off, putting on his helmet and getting on top of his motorcycle.

Men- Thank you Ms.

He goes away leaving you with his food.

Why do these things only happen to you?

You go to their house and knock on the door.

Tom opens it shirtless with some calvin klein boxers showing off his shorts and laughs.

Tom- I didn't know you had a job delivering Mcdonald's at people's houses this late at night.

Such a jerk... Whatever.

Y/N- No you dumbass, you must have given the wrong address, maybe you've been failing writing classes lately. Here, this is yours.

You give him his order. He takes it but looks at you up and down.

Tom- Why are you with my sweatshirt? I haven't seen it for ages.

You open your eyes cause you were not supposed to be showing him that.

Y/N- Well hmm, I found it in the trash.

Tom leaves the package of food on the ground and looks at you.

Tom- Have you been entering my room without my permission Y/N?

Y/N- no, wtf, why would I do that?

He slowly grabs you by the waist and pushes you closer to him. It was so quick, you didn't even have time to react. He then pulls his fingers inside the sweatshirt now touching your bare waist slowly. You could feel the tension growing between you two. He presses your body against his and with the other hand pulls your hair to the side revealing your neck. He leans closer and smells it.

Tom- It even has my perfume in it. I see you're slowly accepting that you're mine.

You goosebump out of his response.

Why is he making you feel that way? He's literally not what you want, right?

Are you just fighting the fact that you want him so bad, even just for a night?

He then presses a gentle kiss on your neck and you could feel his soft tender lips against your skin.

You look at him breathing heavier.

What will happen between you two?

(Vote&Comment if you're enjoying my story. Thank you so much <3)

It's getting hotter y'all...

It makes me so happy to see you guys commenting, it gives me so much motivation, thank you for the support. <3