The second bludger is still after her and manages to hit her on the side, as the crowd growls and groans even more, she smirks towards them, even though she is dying on the inside "No pain can stop her" Lee Jordan yells as the crowd cheers and screams.

She reaches after the snitch with her non-dominant hand and "Oiii, Y/n is down, but where is the snitch" Everyone gasps, as she lies, she groans trying to stand up and pulls her hand out holding the snitch.

"Y/n has caught the snitch, 150 points to Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff wins" Lee Jordan announces as everyone except Gryffindor cheers, the whole team run up to her hugging and embracing her, even her Hufflepuff friends run down "You were amazing" Gabriel Summer yells as he lifts her in the air, she catches Malfoy looking at her, she winks at him grinning, as she groans, her body hurts like bloody hell, and she falls to the ground.

Potter has already been escorted to the hospital wing, and all the Hufflepuffs and Slytherin boys are congratulating her, everyone except Malfoy. While she sits in pain, Madam Pomfrey runs towards her, grabbing two of the nearest boys not even looking at them to help Y/n up, of course, one of them was Malfoy. Malfoy sighs, and he and Blaise get her up and help her to the hospital wing.

As they wait for Madam Pomfrey, Blaise and Malfoy sit and wait. Malfoy glared at Blaise as he praised and congratulated her. "What Malfoy, mad I was right" Y/n teased him as he rolled his eyes "No, I'm pissed that Blaise and Theo made me watch the bloody stupid game" he spat at her, as he was about to leave Blaise stops "Well, didn't you cheer for her, or scoff and growl when she was hit by the bludgers" he patted Mafloy's shoulder "It's alright to come clean mate, not shame in cheering for our princess" he kept on teasing him, it was pretty hilarious to watch Malfoy sit in embarrassment.

"What's the matta Malfoy, mad you got called out cheering for me" she laughed as she noticed his cheeks gaining colour. "Get the hell out Blaise" Malfoy yelled, and Blaise obeyed and left, as the door closed Malfoy turned his head to face Y/n, and leaned "I was cheering for Gryffindor losing the game, and Potter getting bludgered, not for a dimwitted like you." he spat as he smirked at her "If you are that stupid then don't believe it, but wait, you are that stupid" he whispered, making Y/n's stomach twist. She didn't know why, but it made her feel bad, sad too "You are so pathetic that it's actually sad" she yelled as he was leaving, but got stopped by Madame Pomfrey's return. "Oh Malfoy, good you're here, can you be a darling and hold her hand" Madam Pomfrey said as she pulled him towards Y/n.

"I am sorry sweetheart, grab her hand now" Madame Pomfrey said, and so he did, as she held Y/ns head up making her drink this awful tasting potion.

He sat beside her, clutching her hand, whilst she screamed in pain twisting and almost yanking his hand off of his body. She bruised his hand, and groaned a bit, but found himself surprised that he actually felt bad for her, she was just lying there, whimpering in pain whilst holding his hand. Her body was trembling, and he held her hand the entire time, until her body stopped trembeling and she closed her eyes.

As he got up to leave, she turned her head and thanked him, he was a bit surprised, since he had been awful before the game, "You did the same for me, but don't get too cosy about it, one-time thing" he smirked and left, but his cheeks were still warm, still red.

Potter was asleep when Y/n noticed he was there, lying peacefully. The door opened, and Pansy, Hermione, Ron and Sophia all came running in, asking how she was, and brought a lot of sweets, and her favourite, Bertie Botts, All Flavour Beans. She had never gotten a bad one, but every time someone beside her ate when, they ended up gagging and spitting it out everywhere, which is why it's her favourite.

"Let me try one" Pansy said, she had never tried one since she didn't like not knowing what flavour she was about to get. As she took a pink one, and chewed it for a second, she spat out screaming and rubbing her tongue. They died of laughter "What flavour was it" Sophia asked giggling as she patted Pansy's back "I don't know, it was bloody disgusting, tasted like dirt, or the smell of wet dirt" she cried while still rubbing her tongue.