⌗ long ass ride

‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧

bubble gum
artistclairo
1:35 ━━━━━●────── 2:55
. ✦ . it's sad because it just hurts
i'd do anything for you
but would you do that for me, too?

..
not proofread

"gunwook?! minjee?!"

the two turned in sync and saw taki looking extremely traumatized. he walked in, pushed gunwook away from minjee and lead her out of the dark room. her hair was all messy and there were tear stains on her cheek.

"are you okay?" taki asked and gently fixed her hair, "i told you to stay away from him.." he continued and slowly wiped her tears with his thumb, "taki.." minjee mumbled, he pulled her in for a hug and minjee started sobbing in his arms.

if only they knew.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANJIN'S pov

after we got down from the rooftop, i quickly went for basketball practice. when i reached there, only coach jun was present with some other students streching. when he saw me, he jogged towards me with an apologetic smile, "where are the others?" i asked.

"oh, i forgot to tell you that practice is cancelled today." he said with an awkward smile in his face. "but the match is tomorrow.." i said, my eyebrows furrowing. coach jun patted me on my shoulders and sighed, "the match is postponed to next wednesday." he said and pursed his lip into a thin line. i nodded and smiled, "alright then, i have to go somewhere so.. see you later!" i said and started jogging out of the gym.

when i went back to where I last saw minjee, she wasn't there anymore. i know it's stupid of me to think she would be standing there, waiting for me. but no, why would she even do that anyway?

"hanjin!" i heard someone call me. i turned around and saw jihoon approaching me. "where's shinyu hyung? i haven't seen him for the whole day," he said, putting his arms inside his pockets. "oh, he's with yerim noona at the rooftop." i answered nonchalantly.

he nodded in acknowledgement and asked me where kyungmin is, i just shrugged my shoulders, "wait, don't you guys have practice?" he asked looking confused. i chuckle and shook my head, "no practice for today, and they postponed the match to next wednesday." as i finish my explanation, he let out a disappointed sigh.

"dang it! i wanna watch it too! but my mom and i are going to daegu to visit my grandparents.." he said and pouted, "dude, it's just a random match! why do you wanna watch it so bad?" i asked, nudging him. "it's the only way i'll get to see my crush!"

"you have a crush??" i ask enthusiastically, he sighed and nodded. "he's also a member of the basketball team.."

"HE?!"

his eyes widened and he quickly covered my mouth, "don't tell the others.. please.." i nodded and put his hand down, "i, uhm.. i like kyungmin.." he said and quickly looked away.

"oh, okay." i replied normally, he looked at me confused; "i thought you'd be like.. shocked?" i scoff at his question, "well it's kinda obvious. i saw how you looked at him, i mean, you've been kinda obvious.."