⌗ party

‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧

amazing
artistrex orange county
1:13 ━━━●───── 3:28
. ✦ . who's gonna save me now? i hope it's you my baby..

...

not proofread

"i'm home!" shinyu announced from the door, quickly looking around. when he saw that there was no one in the living room, he got a bit worried.

"mom? minjee?" he yelled, ms.shin came out from minjee's room with her fingers on her lips as a signal to be quiet. "whats wrong?" shinyu whispered and quickly walked over to her.

"what did you say to her, shinyu?" she asked in a quiet tone, "minjee? oh, i didn't say anything..why?" he answered, confused.

"well, were you being rude to her because she was annoying you?" ms.shin asked once again, shinyu quickly shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"junghwan, you know how your sister is.. i'm not taking her side or anything, i love you both equally. she asked me if you hated her or something. you know how much your sister admires and adores you, even thought she can be annoying to you sometimes; you still have to treat her well. she's basically, like.. your kid."

"but i didn't do anything, i swear!.." shinyu slightly raised his tone, "just, try to talk to her when she wakes up alright?" she said and kissed the latter's forehead.

shinyu sighed and nodded, he didn't know what exactly was happening.

..

"mom?" a sleepy minjee called and came out of her room, shinyu looked at their mom who was in the kitchen; she nodded.

shinyu cleared her throat and got minjee's attention, he didn't know what to say next so he just smiled at her awkwardly.

"mom, i won't be here for dinner; i have to go to a friends house." said minjee, "oh, where to?"

"it's hyein's birthday. she and her mom called me saying that if I don't make it there, they would cry." minjee stated and earned a laugh from shinyu, "why you laughing?" she asked bluntly.

"so, can i?"

"just don't come home too late, i'll call hyein's mom to let me know you're okay."

"thank you!" minjee exclaimed and quickly went to her room to change.

"mom, it's 7pm." shinyu got up from his place and went towards minjee's room, "it's 7PM." he said and knocked on the door, "it's hyein's birthday, everything is safe!" minjee shouted from inside.

"that still doesn't change the fact that it's 7PM. i'm not saying it's dangerous but, it's a 2 hour walk from our house!" minjee nodded, "i mean.. i guess you know better than me?" she said sternly leaving shinyu and their mom shocked.

"looks like I have to go, bye guys!" said minjee. before shinyu could call her back; she had completely shut the door.

...

"minjee! hey!" someone yelled, she quickly looked around and saw kyujin waving at her, she smiled and waved back. kyujin gestured and shouted, "let's go together!". minjee smiled and quickly ran to her.