⌗ shooketh

‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧

< gorgeous >
artisttaylor swift
00:18 ━●──────── 03:29
. ✦ . you should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong..

....

"do you think the others will greet me and treat me well?" "are there pretty girls with pretty personalities?" "do you think i'll make friends?" "will i get along with the others?"

minjee bombarded her brother with different types of questions while they were on their way to school. shinyu had patience, at least for her but that was too much.

"hopefully" was all he said, his words coming out bitterly which quickly caused minjee to shut her mouth. but without her talking, it felt kind of awkward.

finally, they reached the school gate and walked in. minjee said bye to her brother and quickly ran inside while shinyu went to his friends who were standing beside the gate.

his friends greeted him warmly, "where's kyungmin and hanjin?" shinyu asked as he noticed the duo's absence. "they have basketball practice, they're too busy for us.." jihoon said with a pout.

"don't think like that jihoonnie, they always have time for us!" youngjae said reassuringly and patted the latter's back. "ah-shinyu hyung, you said you'd join the basketball team this year too, will you?" dohoon asked with a smile, "i haven't made my decision yet, i really want to though.. but maybe i'll join the soccer team, i dont know." shinyu answered.

"if you're joining the soccer team, i'll join too!" dohoon said enthusiastically, the latter smiled brightly and nodded; "i'll quickly make my decision and inform you!"

...

though it was her first day in her new school; minjee, the social butterfly and extroverted person she is, she already made new friends, they were; sakura, yunjin, chaewon, eunchae and kazuha.

"so, what are you planning to join?" eunchae asked with sparkles in her eyes, "chaechae, it's her first day here! she probably doesn't even know about the departments!" yunjin said and playfully hit eunchae on her shoulder.

"actually.. there's music right?" minjee asked and quickly received a nod from the others, "i was thinking i should join!"

"you should!!" yunjin exclaimed enthusiastically and minjee smiled warmly at her. it wasn't yet decided that she would be joining the music department but yunjin couldn't contain her joy.

the six of them continued their conversation, sharing giggles and smiles with each other. they were already the dream friend group anyone could ever wish for.

"guys since minjee is here, might as well tell her, right?" sakura asked and looked at the others who nodded. "so..zuha has eyes for someone from the basketball team.." she said in an almost whispering tone.

minjee smiled and her eyes widened with joy, "really?" she asked and looked at kazuha who was in denial, "that was a year ago! now i don't like anyone anymore.." she said sarcastically.

"haha! just wanted to
tease you~"

...

minjee last saw shinyu in the morning, during the whole day; he was nowhere to be found. but she didn't mind, it's not like anything bad could possibly happen to him right?