⌗ unreasonable

‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧

the only exception
artistparamore
1:01 ━━━●───────── 4:27
. ✦ . but darling, you are the only exception..

...
not proofread

minjee and hanjin were both back at the place they first met, sitting beside each other. this time, it wasn't windy anymore; the weather was perfect.

"so.. anything you wanna talk about?" minjee asked breaking the silence, "oh, uhm.. well, i wanna talk about what happened last night.." hanjin replied and scratched his nape.

"of course, what about it?"

"did i make you
uncomfortable?"

minjee was taken aback by the question, it was so unnecessary after all of that happened already, "no! not at all!" she answered and smiled reassuringly. hanjin smiled back and nodded.

"did you tell junghwan-hyung?" hanjin asked again with a hint of fear in his tone, and the look on his face.. he looked like a scared cat. minjee looked at him confusingly, "eh?" she muttered and laughed at him.

"w-what? i'm just.. scared because he told us not to hit on you.. oh shit-i mean!!" minjee laughed even more, she thought he was cute when he stuttered and looked afraid.

"sorry sorry!" hanjin looked away in embarrassment, "but, why are you scared because he told you all not to hit on me? i mean.. are you trying to hit on me or something?" hanjin was left blushing and flabbergasted.

"i-its not like that.."

"ah! don't worry then!" she said and chuckled.

suddenly, the door swung open, hanjin and minjee looked back and saw shinyu standing there with yerim behind him. shinyu looked somewhat serious, while yerim just covered her mouth.

"what are you two doing here??" shinyu asked raising his tone. he held yerim's hand and walked towards the younger ones. hanjin and minjee quickly stood up and faced them, "hyung-" hanjin tried to speak.

"cut it!"

minjee rolled her eyes because of her brother's actions while yerim tried to calm shinyu down; "what are you two doing here?" minjee asked crossing her arms and looking at the two up and down.

"oh-" yerim was quickly cutted off by shinyu, "well, we're together so it doesn't matter, but the two of you aren't. don't tell me you two were m-"

"STOP. JUST. STOP."

"you-" yerim covered shinyu's mouth before he could say anything else and signaled the two to go and that's exactly what they did.

"i've known him for so many years and that was the first time i saw him like that.." hanjin said while they were walking down the stairs. "he's just overreacting," she answered shortly and the both of them chuckled.

when they reached the hallways, hanjin went to the opposite direction without even telling minjee anything which made her confused. "oh right.. i have basketball practice! see you later!" he shouted and waved at her.