prologue

‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧

minjeelikescats

liked by shinyuufrv and 2,451 othersminjeelikescats came home to this

minjeelikescats came home to this.
@/shinyuufrv
view all 102 comments
shinyuufrv you didn't have to post it..

➶➶➶

"MINJEE!"

"yesss?"

shinyu walked over to his sister and showed her the post, "you literally exposed me.." he said and pouted. the latter can only laugh at him while still making fun of him.

"i just wanted to try out something i saw while you were gone! you kept talking bad about my cooking skills and i wanted to prove that it isn't as bad as you thought.."

"ahhh~ you look so cute" hyerin cooed and pinched her brother's cheeks. "alright alright, i won't make fun of your cooking skills anymore! imagine you burnt down the whole house.."

shinyu slapped her hand away and walked off to his room. "sorry!" minjee said again and laughed afterwards.

sometimes, minjee wonder how people hate their own siblings because, they are literal gifts sent from heaven. those who say it might've been really short-tempered and that they tend to hate and get annoyed by them; or maybe some other's siblings are actual devils.

she sat back down on the sofa and scrolled through some posts on instagram. she was watching her follower's stories when the suggestions came.

hanj1nzzz
followed by shinyuufrv and 32 others

"shinyu follows him too?" she thought to herself and decided to check the account out.

bad idea.

it was a private account. "why even private it?"

"shinyu! who's this hanjin guy that you follow?" minjee yelled. no response. she thought he might've already fallen asleep so she decided to just ask him later. in the meantime, she sent a request to @/hanj1nzzz .

it was now dusk time and hyerin decided to order since she was too lazy to cook. she got up and marched to shinyu's room.

"shinyu?" she called out, the room door was weirdly open so she peeked inside. as expected, the latter was peacefully lying down on his bed facing the girl with his back.