⌗ woah

‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧

how you get the girl
artisttaylor swift
0:47 ━━●─────── 4:07
. ✦ . i want you for worse and for better, i would wait forever and ever..

...
not proofread

"i'm never telling you my secrets from now." minjee said giving her brother a glare, "what? why? what did i do?" shinyu asked. "you didn't even tell me you have a girlfriend! AND that she's a literal goddess." now that they're talking about yerim, minjee couldn't help but smile.

"we're not together yet-"

"well you better ask her to be your girlfriend or else i will. i'm gonna go talk to her, bye!" minjee said enthusiastically and skipped away.

love❤️

minjee
hiii!!!

love❤️
hihi!

minjee
have shinyu ever
hurt your feelings??

love❤️
hm, not at all
why?

minjee
GOOD. HE BETTER NOT
OR ELSE I'LL LITERALLY
PUNCH HIM.

love❤️
OH MY GOSH..

minjee
where are you?
like, right now?

love❤️
i'm with nabi and
danielle! we're at the
field!!

minjee
oOoo, alright!

love❤️
wanna come??
i'll introduce you to
nabi!

minjee
alright 🫶🏻

love❤️
cya <3

minjee
🫶🏻🫶🏻

..

'how did shinyu even pull yerim..' minjee thought and giggled.

she then happily made her way to where yerim said they were at. (yerim is from Callisto_067's book 'Tutor'!!)

"minjee!"

she stopped and turned around, "oh, hey yujin!" her gaze softened and she smiled warmly at the boy approaching her. "you look happy," yujin said playfully. minjee just chuckled and shook her head.

"i need to give these to gunwook, he's practicing right now i guess. wanna come?" asked yujin, "oh..oh, well.. uhm.." minjee stuttered, "yeah..yeah sure, let's go."

"great!"

love❤️

minjee
sorry, can't come!! 😭

love❤️
it's okay!!

...

minjee and yujin both walked to the gym, as soon as they reached there; yujin quickly looked around. "stay here, i'll go find gunwook." yujin said and walked away. minjee sat down at one of the empty benches and looked at the guys that we're practicing.