But then, amidst the loud cheering from the crowd, I couldn't help but get distracted. My eyes widened as I caught a glimpse of someone familiar. "Oh my gosh, is that Drew Starkey?" I whispered to myself, barely able to contain my excitement.

The interviewer noticed my sudden distraction and followed my gaze. "Looks like you're a fan," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan. Oh my god, he's coming this way!" I replied, my heart racing with excitement.

Just then, Drew glanced in our direction, and our eyes met for a brief moment. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment, but I couldn't tear my gaze away.

"Sorry, where were we?" I asked, trying to refocus on the interview, though my mind was still buzzing with excitement.

Interviewer: "No, its alright! Amy, before we wrap up, I have to ask – you've faced some pretty intense scrutiny and criticism over the past few months. How are you holding up amidst all of that?"

Amy: "Yeah, it hasn't been easy. There have definitely been some tough moments, but I think every challenge we face in life helps us grow stronger. It's been a learning experience, for sure, and I'm just trying to focus on the positives and keep moving forward."

Interviewer: "That's such a great attitude to have. How do you stay grounded amidst all of the noise and negativity?"

Amy: "I have an incredible support system – my family, my friends, and my fans have been there for me every step of the way. Their love and encouragement mean the world to me, and they're the ones who keep me grounded and remind me of what truly matters."

Interviewer: "Well, you're handling it all with such grace and resilience, Amy. We're so proud of you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you."

Amy: "Thank you so much. I really appreciate that."

As the interview concluded, I glanced around the red carpet, searching for Brady amidst the chaos. Suddenly, I spotted someone I never expected to see—Taylor Swift.

"T-Taylor?" I stammered, my heart racing with excitement.

Taylor turned towards me, her smile warm and welcoming. "Hey, Amy! So glad we could finally meet in person," she said, her voice filled with genuine enthusiasm.

"Yeah, me too! Thank you so much for reaching out to me," I replied, feeling grateful for her support.

"Of course, Amy. I meant what I said in my message—I'm here for you," Taylor said, her expression sincere. "And remember, don't let the haters get you down. You're stronger than you think."

I nodded, feeling a wave of gratitude wash over me. "Thank you, Taylor. That means a lot."

"Anytime, Amy. Now go out there and shine. You've got this, It was so nice meeting you Amy" Taylor said, offering me an encouraging smile..

"Thanks, Taylor, you have no idea how much that means to me," I said, my voice filled with gratitude.

Taylor smiled warmly before reaching into her purse and pulling out a small ring. "Oh, also, by the way, a little friend of mine told me that you write songs?" she asked, holding out the ring towards me.

I gasped, recognizing the ring instantly. "Is that...?" I trailed off, my heart pounding with excitement.

Taylor nodded. "Yep, I wore this while I wrote my album, Red. And I don't know, maybe it'll bring you some good luck," she said, offering me the ring.

I reached out, taking the ring in my trembling hand. "I don't know what to say, thank you so much, Taylor," I said, my eyes shining with emotion.

"Anytime, Amy. Now go out there and show 'em how it's done, I'm rooting for you!" Taylor said with a supportive smile, her words echoing in my mind as I watched her disappear into the crowd.