lights, camera, action!

Amy's heart raced with anticipation as she stood outside the bustling studio. The scent of freshly brewed coffee mixed with the hum of excited chatter, creating a symphony of anticipation. She adjusted her hair nervously, her mind buzzing with excitement.

Lily, her best friend number 1 supporter, stood by her side, her eyes shining with excitement. "Can you believe we're here, Amy? This is like a dream come true!"

Amy nodded, her stomach fluttering with nerves and excitement. "I know, Lily! I still can't believe I got the call to audition for Good Boys 2. It's surreal."

Lily squeezed Amy's hand reassuringly. "You've got this, Ames. Just remember to be yourself and let your talent shine. You're going to knock their socks off!"

As they stepped into the bustling studio, Amy's heart skipped a beat at the sight of cameras, lights, and crew members scurrying about. This was it—the moment she had been waiting for. She couldn't believe she was auditioning for the role of Rachel, Brady's love interest in the movie. The thought sent a shiver of excitement down her spine.

"Alright, everyone, let's get ready for the auditions!" a booming voice echoed through the studio.

She took a deep breath, channeling her nerves into determination as she prepared to step into the audition room. With Lily's encouraging smile by her side, Amy felt a newfound sense of confidence.

As she delivered her lines with passion and conviction, Amy felt the weight of anticipation lift from her shoulders. This was her moment to shine, and she was determined to make it count. With each word, she immersed herself in the character of Rachel, allowing herself to feel the emotions that pulsed through the scene.

After the audition, Amy and Lily shared a moment of exhilaration and relief. "You were amazing, Ames! I knew you had it in you," Lily exclaimed, her eyes shining with pride.

Amy grinned, her heart swelling with gratitude. "Thanks, Lily. I couldn't have done it without you by my side."

As they left the studio, Amy couldn't shake the feeling of excitement coursing through her veins. This was just the beginning of her journey, and she couldn't wait to see where it would take her.

Back home, Amy found herself replaying the audition in her mind, each moment etched into her memory. The thought of landing the role of Rachel filled her with a mix of excitement and nerves. She knew it was a long shot, but she couldn't help but dream of acting alongside Brady Noon, the charming actor who had captured her heart from afar.

Days turned into weeks as Amy waited anxiously for news about the audition. Each passing day felt like an eternity, the anticipation building with every moment. She tried to distract herself with other activities, but her mind always drifted back to the audition and the possibility of landing the role of Rachel.

Then, one fateful afternoon, Amy's phone rang with an unfamiliar number on the screen. With trembling hands, she answered the call, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Hello?" she said, trying to keep her voice steady despite the nervous flutter in her stomach.

"Hi, is this Amy?" a voice on the other end of the line asked.

"Yes, this is Amy. Who's calling?" she replied, her pulse quickening with anticipation.

"It's the casting director from Good Boys 2. I'm calling to let you know that you've been selected for a callback for the role of Rachel," the voice said, sending a surge of excitement coursing through Amy's veins.

She could hardly believe her ears. "Really? Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm honored."

"You're welcome, Amy. We were very impressed with your audition. The callback will be next week at the studio. We'll send you all the details soon," the casting director said before hanging up.

Amy's heart soared with joy as she processed the news. She couldn't believe she had made it to the callback stage. It was a dream come true.

The first thing Amy did was call her parents to share the exciting news. "Mom, Dad, you won't believe it! I got a callback for the role of Rachel!"

There was a moment of stunned silence on the other end of the line before her parents erupted into cheers and congratulations. Amy could hear the joy and pride in their voices, and it warmed her heart.

"That's incredible, Amy! We're so proud of you," her mom exclaimed, her voice filled with emotion.

Her dad echoed her sentiments. "Congratulations, sweetheart. You've worked so hard for this, and you deserve every bit of success that comes your way."

Tears of joy welled up in Amy's eyes as she listened to her parents' words of encouragement and support.

She immediately called Lily to share the exciting news. "Lily, you won't believe it! I got a callback for the role of Rachel!"

Lily squealed with delight on the other end of the line. "Oh my gosh, Ames! That's amazing news! I knew you had it in you. I'm so proud of you!"

Amy grinned from ear to ear, her heart bursting with happiness. She couldn't wait to prepare for the callback and give it her all.

evangeline:
this and the next chapter are gonna be kind of slow paced but its important to form the base of the story first before getting into the good parts so please bare with me for this and the next chapter as well.

it's all worth the wait, i promise!