oscars

AMY'S POV:

"I won't ask you to wait if you don't ask me to stay"

"You ready?" Brady's voice cut through my nerves as we pulled up to the venue. I glanced out of the window, greeted by a sea of flashing lights and shouting photographers. My stomach churned uncomfortably, and I felt a wave of panic rising within me.

"No, not really, Brady. I think this was a bad idea. We should go," I muttered, my voice trembling with uncertainty.

"Hey, hey, it's alright," Brady reassured me, reaching for my hand. "You're just getting cold feet. Here, hold my hand. Let's do this together, yeah?"

"Yeah," I nodded, grateful for his support. Taking a deep breath, I braced myself for what was to come. "Okay, fingers crossed," I whispered as I stepped out of the car, Brady's hand firmly clasped in mine.

As soon as we stepped onto the red carpet, the noise hit me like a tidal wave. The photographers were shouting and screaming, their flashing cameras blinding me with their intensity. My heart pounded in my chest, and I felt a surge of anxiety wash over me.

"Amy! Look this way!" they yelled, their voices echoing in my ears. I tried to muster up a smile, but it felt forced and awkward on my lips. I couldn't shake off the feeling of discomfort as the flashes continued to assault my senses.

Beside me, Brady squeezed my hand reassuringly, offering me a small smile of encouragement. His presence was a comfort in the chaos, but I couldn't shake off the overwhelming feeling of being trapped in the spotlight.

Brady must have sensed my anxiety because he squeezed my hand tighter and leaned in closer to me.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm right here," he said softly, his voice barely audible over the noise of the cameras.

"Yeah, thanks Brady," I replied, grateful for his presence amidst the chaos.

The photographers were relentless, shouting for single shots as Brady gently let go of my hand and stepped back.

"Wait where are you going? Please don't go," I pleaded, feeling a sudden rush of panic.

"It's alright, I'll be right here where you can see me," Brady reassured me with a smile. "You look stunning, Ames. You can do this."

I nodded, trying to muster up some courage as I posed for the pictures alone.

As much as I wanted to avoid talking to any interviewers, it was the Oscars, and my publicist insisted that I speak to at least one. So when an interviewer from ET signaled for me to come over, I took a deep breath and reluctantly made my way toward them.

Interviewer: "Amy, you look absolutely stunning tonight! How are you feeling about being here at the Oscars?"

Amy: "Thank you so much! It's definitely surreal. I'm feeling a mix of excitement and nerves, but mostly just grateful for the opportunity to be here."

Interviewer: "You've had quite the journey to get here. What's been the most memorable part of your experience so far?"

Amy: "Oh, definitely working on 'Good Boys 2'. It was such an incredible experience to be a part of that film and work alongside such talented people. The cast and crew really became like family to me."

Interviewer: "And speaking of 'Good Boys 2', your chemistry with Brady Noon on screen is undeniable. Can you tell us a bit about your relationship with him off-screen?"

Amy: "Brady is amazing to work with. He's so talented and dedicated to his craft, and he's become one of my closest friends. We have a great dynamic both on and off-screen, and I think that really shines through in our performances," I said, trying to keep my focus on the interview.