bonding with brady

AMY'S POV:

"have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years"

Stepping onto the set of Good Boys 2 felt like diving into a whirlwind of excitement. Everywhere I looked, there were people bustling around, cameras rolling, and the energy was electric. It was my first day of filming, and I was buzzing with nerves and anticipation.

As I made my way to my trailer, I couldn't shake the feeling of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. What if I messed up? What if I couldn't handle the pressure? But as soon as I turned a corner, I bumped into someone.

"Whoa, watch where you're going there," a voice exclaimed, and I found myself face to face with none other than Brady Noon.

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't see you there."

Brady grinned, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "No worries. First-day jitters, huh?"

I nodded, feeling grateful for his understanding. "Yeah, something like that."

A moment of silence and my big mouth blurted out "did you know that it is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky?"

Brady looked confused first and then grinned as he said "no but thanks for letting me know I guess?"

No joke, I wanted to dig a hole in the ground and bury myself then and there. Out of everything I could've said, I decided to talk to him about pigs.

I wanted to kill myself but instead I said "Sorry, I splurt out fun facts when I'm nervous"

Brady chuckled, the sound like music to my ears. "Its alright! You must be Amy, right? The new addition to the cast?"

I nodded, my nerves fluttering like a flock of butterflies in my stomach. "That's me. It's great to meet you, Brady. I'm a huge fan of your work."

Brady grinned, his smile lighting up his face. "Thanks, Amy. It's always nice to meet a fan. So, how are you feeling about your first day on set?"

I shrugged, trying to play it cool despite the whirlwind of emotions raging inside me. "Nervous, mostly. But excited too. This is like a dream come true for me."

Brady's eyes softened with understanding. "I get it. First days are always nerve-wracking. But trust me, you're going to do great. Just be yourself and let your talent shine."

I couldn't help but smile at Brady's words of encouragement. There was something about him that put me at ease, as if  we'd known each other for years instead of just some seconds.

His warmth put me at ease, and we fell into easy conversation as we walked. We talked about everything from favorite movies to our shared love for acting. With Brady, it felt like talking to an old friend rather than a Hollywood star.

Throughout the day, Brady was there for me, offering advice and encouragement as we worked on our scenes together. He made me feel like I belonged, like I was part of the team.

"You know, I've always admired your work, Brady," I confessed, a hint of nervousness in my voice.

Brady flashed her a warm smile. "Thanks, Amy. That means a lot coming from you. I've seen your audition tapes, and you've got real talent."

I tried to look away and hide my flushed cheeks. "Wow, thanks! That means a lot coming from someone as experienced as you."

As we worked together on our scenes, I found herself learning from Brady's experience and talent, soaking up every piece of advice he offered.