dreams and dares

In the sleepy town of Millwood, New Jersey, where the streets were lined with old-fashioned lampposts and the scent of homemade pies lingered in the air, lived a teenage dreamer named Amy Xavier. She spent her days lost in desire to one day become an actress.

The Xavier household bustled with life, thanks to Amy's parents, who ran the cozy corner café on Main Street. But it was Amy's younger brother, Ryan, who often stole the spotlight. A rising star in the world of football, Ryan's name echoed through the town with every touchdown he scored. His posters adorned bedroom walls, and his jersey was a prized possession for many young fans in Millwood.

Despite Ryan's fame, Amy carved her own path, fueled by her passion for the stage and her secret crush on Brady Noon, the heartthrob actor who millions of teenage girls her age adored around the world. With every movie premiere and Instagram post featuring Brady's charming smile, Amy's admiration only grew.

One crisp autumn afternoon, Amy's phone chimed with an incoming video call from her best friend, Lily.

"Hey, Ames! Guess what?" Lily's voice bubbled with excitement as her face filled the screen.

Amy's heart skipped a beat at Lily's contagious energy. "What's up, Lily?"

"I just heard the most amazing news ever," Lily exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement. "They're holding auditions for the Good Boys 2 reboot, and I immediately thought of you! You've gotta audition, Amy, it's perfect for you!"

Amy's eyes widened with disbelief. "No way! Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," Lily confirmed, her grin infectious. "This could be your big break, Ames! Plus, imagine getting to act alongside Brady Noon. It's like a dream come true!"

Amy's cheeks flushed with excitement at the mere thought. "I... I think I'll do it. I'll audition!"

Lily's face lit up with pride and excitement. "That's the spirit, Ames! You're going to crush it, I just know it."

Heart pounding with anticipation, Amy burst into the café where her parents worked.

"I'm doing it," she declared, eyes shining with determination. "I'm auditioning for Good Boys 2."

Her parents exchanged a glance, their faces lighting up with pride and encouragement.

"Go for it, Ames!" her father cheered, a grin spreading across his face. "Follow your dreams, kiddo."

"Absolutely, Amy," her mother added, wiping her hands on her apron. "We'll be your biggest fans."

With their words echoing in her ears and her heart full of hope, Lily embarked on a journey that would challenge her, change her, and lead her to the very stars she'd always dreamed of reaching.

evangeline:
you guys, i know that this is like more poetic and in depth (its the taylor swift influence) than the other brady noon fan fics ya'll are used to, and it will continue in that tone but trust me, it gets better.

there are gonna be misunderstandings, heartbreaks, and a lot more but i promise you it'll be worth a read!! thank you!!