Jungkook was scared of Taehyung and Jennie but Tae's parents assured him. Whatever it is Taehyung never raised his hand on the younger. He just easily gets angry. He is manipulated nothing else and little kookie is so matured enough he understood Tae's nature. He never got out of the little space, he is scared to be out, he thinks that everyone hates him so big kookie never came out.

Okay back to the story...

"Koo i-ish hungwy... Noona bwad, hyu-- Taehyung h-hyung hwatesh koo"
Jungkook sniffed and wiped his tears.

He curled up like a ball on the couch and tried to take a nap but his hunger wasn't letting him sleep. And crying made it difficult, whenever he cries a lot he gets fever and Taehyung was unknown about it.

Taehyung was regretting his actions, he should trust the younger, his parents thought a lot and what he is doing? So without having his food he made his way to Jungkook.

He found out the little one trying to sleep. He approached the younger.

"Jungkook"
Taehyung called out coldly, Jungkook shivered.

"Y-yesh, tae--- Taehyung h-hyung"
Jungkook said stuttering.

"You really are hungry? Jennie really didn't gave you the food"
Jungkook hesitantly shook his head.

"Sowwy, pw-pwease don' teww noona, noona wiww gew maw"
Kookie sniffed and that's when tae noticed his face which was redden.

"What happened to you?"
Tae asked in worry and leaned in touching koo's forehead.

Jungkook startled at first thinking that tae will hit him and Taehyung can't help but feel sad and hurt, but didn't showed it on his face.

"N-nu huwt k-kookie, gon' be goo' boi"
Jungkook backed away in fear. Tae breathed out.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Jungkook, let me check y-you, please?"
Tae for the first time used his soft tone. Jungkook nodded in tiny and tae placed his palm on koo's forehead checking his temperature and gasped in horror.

"Oh no! You have high fever..."
Taehyung immediately stood up.

"We should head to hospital--"
"Nu!! Nu hospitaw, baw doctow, huwts koo... Nu neewle"
Koo closed his ears shaking his head continuously.

"Just shut up! I don't want you to get sick anyhow. Mom dad will scold me only"
Taehyung took Jungkook in bridal style who was thrashing in his hold.

"Calm your bum down Jungkook! Otherwise I will punish you"
Jungkook made a abrupt stop when he heard the word punish.
(But let me tell you Taehyung never punished Jungkook, as I said earlier he never raised his hands.)

Tae almost smiled but composed himself as he will never leave his cold aura.
.
.

"Mr. Kim you are his husband, you should take a great care of him. He is really very weak, didn't you feed him food?"
Taehyung frowned in confusion.

'That means koo-- Jungkook was right? Jennie didn't fed him in real?'

"He is child mentally, please take care of him and yeah he is dehydrated too."
Doctor said and write down the prescription and handled it to tae to took it absent mindly.
.
.

Taekook reached home, Jennie was the one to approach them.

Jungkook duck his head down in fear as soon as Jennie approached. Tae didn't noticed this instead he got angry when he saw her face.

"Did you really gave Jungkook food?"
He asked straightforwardly. Jennie panicked.

"O-of course, Why are you asking tae?"
Taehyung gritted his teeth.