Hoseok then shouts, "Will you keep him happy?" Taehyung nods again. Hoseok shouts again, "No voice, say it with your mouth! Do you love him and will you take care of him?"

Taehyung doesn't understand what's happening, but he says, "I love him very much, I will keep him happy." Hoseok then pulls Taehyung by the collar and takes him to Jungkook's room, with everyone following behind.

Hoseok pushes Taehyung towards Jungkook and says, "then Who is going to stop him? Tell him you love him and want him here." Jungkook stands there, holding his baby to the side, while everyone else looks at Hoseok with confused expressions.

Then Hoseok closes the gate to the room and shouts, "If my brother cries now, I swear I'll break your nose taehyung." He locks the gate firmly.

Then everyone stares at Hoseok with wide eyes, and he says, "You guys take care of Jungkook. I can stay here until the gate opens." Jin says, "Yes, yes, why not? What would you like to eat?" Hoseok replies, "Not now."

Then Jungkook avoids eye contact with Taehyung, and Taehyung says, "Jungkook, do you want to stay here..." Jungkook interrupts, "You didn't even ask." Taehyung responds, "If I ask, will you stay?" Jungkook nods. 

Then Taehyung looks Jungkook in the eyes and asks, "Jungkook, will you always stay with me in Kim Mansion?" Jungkook nods tearfully, and Taehyung says, "I love you so much, Jungkook." Jungkook then softly kisses Taehyung, leaving Taehyung in shock, and Jungkook says, "I love too, hyung."

Then Taehyung, crying, sits by Jungkook's feet and starts crying bitterly. Jungkook asks, "What's wrong, hyung?" Taehyung says, "Please, Jungkook, never leave me. I can't live without you, nor our baby, please."

Jungkook says, "Hyung, I have stitches in my stomach, I can't sit down." Taehyung stands up after a while, and Jungkook hugs him, saying, "I'll never leave you, hyung, never. I'll never leave you alone, never, hyung, never."

Then Jungkook sits on the bed, and Taehyung joins him, both silent. Suddenly, Taehyung turns to Jungkook and says, "You're engaged to Eunwoo, right?" Jungkook responds, "I haven't been engaged." Taehyung says, "That day when you went out, there was a ring on your finger." Jungkook clarifies, "Oh, that wasn't from him, Eunwoo praposed me me, and I refused." Taehyung feels a surge of internal happiness hearing this.

Taehyung says, "You're not engaged?" Jungkook blushes and admits, "no I'm married ." Taehyung responds, "Jungkook, can I kiss you once?" Jungkook shyly nods, and Taehyung leans in, gently holding Jungkook's lips with his own, kissing him lovingly.

Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes meet, and Taehyung says, "Jungkook, if you've truly forgiven me..." Jungkook interrupts, "Hyung, I wasn't angry with you. I just got scared i thought myself as a burden and i was ashamed of myself I took someone else's place." Looking down, he continues, "I love you so much, that's why I got scared."

Taehyung says, "After Jennie left, I couldn't understand why it happens with me  I didn't even know how to react or why she did it. I was afraid to move on and falling in love again, and that's why I hurt you again. I love you, Jungkook only you no one can resist your eyes and smile."

he continues , "You never took his place because there was never a place for him. I was just being an idiot." Jungkook responds, "Now we'll be together," and Taehyung hugs him, saying, "Always together."

As they hug, they contemplate sharing all their joys and sorrows together. Jungkook realizes that he has found someone in his life for the first time, someone who will love him, who will have a family too.

 Taehyung thinks that he always deserved love, and every person who hasn't harmed anyone deserves love. Love is for everyone.

Then the baby lying on the bed starts crying, and both Taehyung and Jungkook's attention goes to their son. Jungkook picks up their son and starts comforting him, and Taehyung chuckles and says, "Maybe he's hungry."