26🥀

(pics credit to it's original owner)

why so cute 😭🫠

Author's pov

Taehyung goes to his room and cries a lot, tormenting himself. It's not the first time he's been hard on himself, but since the day jungkook left and he realised that the person he should have loved only he only hurt him."

When they first met, he was angry, and Jungkook was very nervous. But slowly, with his innocent face and lovely nature, anyone would fall in love with him. However, he still thought he loved Jennie, but now he knows that girl doesn't deserve anything."

"And when he fell in love with Jungkook's innocent doe eyes and softness, he softened too. But he kept pushing back, citing responsibility, and continued to do everything."

"London was the place where he first felt something for Jungkook, something that felt right to him and finally they made love it was love making for him not sex he was not imagining Jennie he was in his full senses but now he know Jungkook will never believe in him."

"But he wasn't ready to admit that he could love. Now he acknowledges that he loves Jungkook very much, but there's no benefit to it anymore."

"Jungkook isn't even willing to talk to him anymore. Now he will start a new life with Eunwoo."

"He never liked kids before, but now he wants to hold his unborn child. He wants his child to resemble Jungkook and be happy with them."

"But his heart stops when he thinks that Jungkook will leave him and his child will call Eunwoo 'appa.' When his child falls while walking, he won't be there; it will be Eunwoo."

"Taehyung washes his face and looks at himself in the mirror, saying, 'As long as I'm here, I'll give him love and respect. Maybe I deserve this punishment, maybe more.' Then he goes to sleep."

Next morning

The next morning, Taehyung wakes up, and Yoongi is standing near the window in his room. Taehyung asks, 'What's wrong, hyung?' Yoongi replies, 'Nothing, just saying good morning.' Taehyung nods and gets out of bed."

Yoongi says, 'You were fighting with Jungkook yesterday.' Taehyung replies, 'No, it was just like that.' Yoongi says, 'You think Jungkook will give in?' Taehyung responds, ' I just love him, and I'll take care of him completely. After that, maybe Jungkook will leave, but I'll take care of him.'