11🥀

pic credit to it's original owner-

EDITED!

smut ahead ⚠️ grab holy water because I'm with ganga jal

Author's pov-

In the morning, Jungkook and Taehyung get ready and leave the hotel. Then, they go to the Sky Garden for breakfast and place their orders. While Taehyung enjoys his meal, he notices Jungkook gazing out the window like a child.

Then, Taehyung says to Jungkook, "Isn't it beautiful?" Jungkook responds by showing his bunny-like teeth and says, "Very."

So, Taehyung suggests, "Eat, Jungkook. It will cool down." Jungkook nods and they both start eating.

After finishing their meal, they head out for a stroll.

Then, they go shopping, and Jungkook is busy picking out a lot of items and filling up the cart.

Then, at the billing counter, as Taehyung is about to hand over his card, Jungkook pulls out a card from his pocket. Taehyung asks, "Where did this come from?

 Jungkook says, "Hobi hyung gave me this that day." Taehyung asks, "Okay, but why are you using this? Use mine." Jungkook replies, "No, this is fine."

 Taehyung hands over his card at the counter, and before Jungkook can say anything, Taehyung places a finger on his lips and says, "Please."

Jungkook blushes and secretly feels happy inside.

Then, after finishing their shopping, they return to the hotel. As they enter, the manager rushes towards them, and Taehyung, seeing him, quietly says, "God not him again."

Then he comes and tells Jungkook to wait, and when he arrives, he asks Jungkook, "Which flower do you like?" and Taehyung responds, "Why?"

So he says, "We needed to decorate a hotel room, so I thought I'd ask you," and Taehyung responds, "Why only from us?"

So he says, "I like Jungkook's fashion sense," and Jungkook says thanks and adds, "I like daisies and tiger lilies".

Taehyung says, "And I prefer carnations," and the manager says, "Sir, we have already decided,'

Taehyung says, "Okay," and goes to his room without saying anything. Jungkook follows, and they both close the door behind them

After that, Taehyung says, "Don't talk to him, he's not good." Jungkook responds, "He comes and talks to me directly, what's my fault in that?"

Then, before Taehyung can say anything, the room bell rings. Jungkook opens the door, and Anna is there. She enters, ignoring Jungkook

Then Anna says, "Taehyung, I have tickets to the club. Will you come?" Taehyung responds, "No, I can't come. We've come for sightseeing,"

So, Jungkook says, "No problem, we can go ' with a smile

So, she says, "I only have two tickets," and Taehyung asks, "Which club is it?"

So, Anna says, "Heaven," and Taehyung responds, "Okay, I'll buy a ticket for Jungkook." Anna looks at him and says, "No, it won't be available; I got it with difficulty,"

So, Jungkook says, "Forget about Taehyung; you go." Taehyung responds, "I'll arrange the tickets." Anna is about to say something, but Taehyung says, "I'll handle it. We'll meet at 9," and Anna agrees, looking at Jungkook, before leaving

After that, Taehyung arranges the tickets, and they enter the club

With fast music playing, Anna orders drinks. Taehyung and Anna drink, while Jungkook contemplates. Anna says, "Jungkook, you don't drink, right?" Taehyung adds, "No, he doesn't," and Anna laughs, saying, "How soft he is,"