3🥀

-Pic credit to it's original owner

Ignore the mistakes 🫠

Author's pov~

taehyung drives towards a large building, parks his car, takes elevator, and stands in front of a gate. after some thought, he hesitantly enters the passcode and goes inside

he enters a luxurious apartment he removes his shoes and hangs his coat unbuttoning his shirt, and goes inside  a room. he lies down on the bed grabs a pillow presses it against his chest 

he thinks in his mind' i know i miss you it's been two years since you left me, but i can't forget you. We've created wonderful memories in these house. i want to live in these memories.

there is both restlessness and comfort'

he open his eyes and looks at the photo hanging on the wall in front of him he thinks," i wish you were in jungkook's  place ' he closes his eyes, tears fall from them and he fall asleep right there, lost in someone's memory. but he forgot that someone is waiting for him 

Meanwhile ~

when yoongi was driving and staring outside, jimin suddenly says,' now i understand why you weren't rough with me.' yoongi smiled slightly and replied 'okay then tell me why i wasn't rough with you huh?'

jimin responds sarcastically,' now you don't have the stamina, you're getting old."

yoongi drives the car faster and says,' okay then eat quickly and come to the bedroom today."

Suddenly jimin's phone receives a notification. he checks his phone and yoongi says, taehyung must have arrived by now.'

jimin replies, it's 9 pm now he must have arrived early at 7 pm " yoongi gave him nod 

they both get out of the car and ring the doorbell at the mansion's gate. jin opens the door and shots at both of them, " do you think I'm crazy ? have you all gone mad like you're father huh?"

namjoon, setting on the couch with jungkook says,' jagiya what did i do in this?' jin stares at him and then at the couple yoongi says, ' we got a bit late because of the files,' and jimin looks innocently and says, 'i was helping him.' 

jin says, "yes, yes make me a fool, where is taehyung ? poor jungkook has been waiting for him to out with him for dinner.' 

yoongi and jimin got shocked because taehyung left office a long time ago and hasn't come home. they remain silent.

yoongi replies " taehyung will be late he has a friend with him who has came to see him from Dubai so he will be late."

upon hearing yoongi's words, jungkook becames sad

When Jin gets angry and doesn't say anything to Jungkook, suddenly Yoongi speaks up and says, 'Let's leave it, let's go have dinner.'

So, everyone heads towards the dining table, and Jimin and Yoongi, who were washing their hands, jin start serving everyone."

"In an instant, he looks at Jungkook, who is still sitting on the couch lost in thought.

Jin says, 'Jungkook, sweetheart, come and have your meal.' Jungkook, standing up, replies, 'I'm not hungry right now. If I feel hungry later tonight, I'll eat.'"