16🥀

👉👈My boyfriend💓 my fiancé ✨My husband🦋 the father of my children😌

My husband🦋 the father of my children😌

         KIM NAMJOON♥️✨

Author's pov

Since that day, Taehyung has been talking to Jungkook with a lot of love, and they have developed a close friendship. According to Jungkook, they are in love.

He still doesn't know that Taehyung, out of compassion and a sense of responsibility, is doing all this. However, innocent Jungkook has been thinking for a month that their relationship has become very strong now.

At the moment, they are all sitting at the breakfast table, and Yoongi and Jimin seem to have something to say.

Jungkook and Jimin lock eyes, and Jungkook, lip-syncing, asks, "What's wrong, hyung?" Jimin remains silent, prompting Jin, while eating, to say, "Yoongi and Jimin, if you have something to say, you can speak up."

So, Jimin says, "Appa, we were thinking of adopting a baby together." Namjoon and Jin exchange glances, then turn towards each other, sharing a smile.

Namjoon responds, "Well, if both of you believe you can take care of a baby, why not go ahead and do it?"

At that moment, Yoongi speaks up, saying he's also considering it, and Jin adds, "You both can decide; we have no issues. It's your life."

Jimin mentions, "I still have a few projects left, then we can consider it," and smiles. Namjoon then suggests, "Jin and I were thinking, if you both want to shift with your spouses, you can go ahead."

So, Yoongi asks, "Is there something wrong?" He looks at Jimin, who replies, "I haven't done anything." Taehyung interjects, asking, "Why, Dad?"

Namjoon explains, "These days, youngsters don't like staying together, so Jin and I don't want to become a burden. We understand and respect your privacy  Namjoon suggests, "Taehyung, you have an apartment nearby; both of you can go there."."

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and says, "We have an apartment, too?." Yoongi adds, "Yes, it's close to our office."

Taehyung says, "I don't want to go. If Jungkook is okay with it, then..."

Jimin insists, "No, I won't leave. I'll stay right here." Jungkook adds, "Jimin hyung and I consider you both as our parents. We don't want to go."

Jungkook declares, "I won't go," and looks at Jin with a smile. Then, Jimin adds, "I won't go either and it's final."

Namjoon responds, "Okay, do as you're comfortable. Jin and I were thinking of going on our honeymoon anyway."

Everyone laughs, and Jin playfully slaps Yoongi's head, saying, "Have you no shame?" Yoongi responds, "You both, take a break and enjoy life now."