Chapter Four: Parties and Properties

Marachii came out of the bathroom, and he found his brother missing. He looked around everywhere for him: down the halls, in classrooms, around the cafeteria, and yet no trace of him was seen. Ms. Michiko had noticed this and stopped Marachii when he came back around her way. "Marachii, dear? What's wrong?"

He pointed to the bench he left Dachii on. "My brother disappeared! Did you see where he went?"

Ms. Michiko immediately felt concerned.

"Oh my! I'm sorry. I haven't seen him. I'll call the office right away!" She immediately pulled out her phone.

Marachii looked around some more as Ms. Michiko spoke again, a bit more anxious now.  "He isn't able to just get up and move on his own...can he?" Marachii shook his head. "No. No he can't."

As she called the office, Mr. Kitoharo came over to them, his face a twisted mask of fury.

"Marachii Jones!" Marachii tensed up. "Yes, sir?"

The math teacher sized Marachii up. "Where's your friend? He stole gum from my classroom!" Marachii started to sweat. "Who?" The man almost looked ready to kill. "One of the jokester kids! The one with short black hair, not the one with blonde hair." Marachii nervously scratched his head.

"Chiho?"

"Yes! Where is he?" Mr. Kitoharo dropped his teacher bags, and kids started to watch the scene, but Ms. Michiko stepped in. "Seta, please calm down. Marachii's brother is missing; we are trying to find him."

"Oh..." His face shifted to whole-hearted embarrassment. "Sorry, then. I'll leave you be."

Marachii instantly relaxed. "Thanks, sir."

But as Ms. Michiko continued her attempts to call the office and let them know of the situation, the farther Dachii got from them. And unbeknownst to them...

...he was far.

Dachii was still being carried by his two friends as they hopped out of the bathroom behind Okuda into an alley behind the school. The guy was fast, but Dachii didn't know if he was running that fast due to his naturally gifted athleticism, or if he just badly wanted his girl back.

Either way, it infuriated Dachii, whose body was about to give out even though he wasn't the one doing all the running. He had to say something. "Where are we going? Sheesh!"

Okuda kept his pace. "She had to go this way!

Yeah, sure. Dachii wasn't buying that he had "Mihina-Senses."

He was sure the guy was just trying to be a pain. The guys cut through more alleys and streets and before long, they made it miles away from the school, right in front of a nightclub. Zentaruo looked it up and down. "A club! That's what's up! Why are we here?"

Okuda walked to the door.

"She's a party girl, I traced her footsteps here."

He pointed behind them to the numerous faint footsteps on the ground. "See." He was the first to walk into the nightclub, with the others slowly following. Dachii noticed what was going on as soon as he stepped into the area. "Woah. All these kids."

Lots of teens were partying, drinking, and dancing with each other. As Okuda pushed through the crowd to try and find his girl, Dachii and the twins just took in all in.

"Well, damn, lot of fine ladies in here, you know---" Zenaturo gave a slight chuckle, but it was clear he was nervous. Dachii, however, was feeling the exact same thing. He wondered to himself if any of these ladies would give a guy like him any attention.