Chapter 20

"Like tell them what? About Felix kissing you?" Chat asked, obviously not happy about that decision.

"No silly!" Marinette laughed.

"Then tell them what, Marinette?" Tikki asked, also confused.

"I think we should tell them... who we are." Marinette said, fiddling with her fingers.

"What? No!" Tikki interjected.

"Why the sudden reveal?" Chat asked.

"Well... Felix knows and I trust Alya and Nino way more than Felix." Marinette said.

"Marinette! It's already bad that Felix AND Adrien know. The more people that know your secret the worse it gets!" Tikki frowned.

"I understand that Tikki but-"

"But you think they would make good members for the team... right?" Chat said.

"They... already do." She laughed.

"Already do?"

"Marinette! Shhh!" Tikki squeaked.

"What is she talking about Tikki?"

Tikki went quiet, knowing they weren't listening to her.

"Alya and Nino are still fighting alongside me sometimes. After Miracle Queen... I still let them fight with me on missions when you weren't available.. Well... when your civilian self was involved." Marinette laughed, now seeing why Chat noir was not able to show up.

"Hmm... ok. I see... but... Why now?" He asked.

"I know you don't want to believe your father is Hawk Moth... but... he admitted it in court." She said.

"He was in jail when the akumas were released!" He interjected, hoping that would clear his name.

"People can still visit him. Mayura can always slip his miraculous in. If she did... I'm not sure how she did. Though... I'm strongly certain he is." Marinette sighed, knowing that saying that would probably hurt him.

"Ok... LB..." He said with a frown.

"I would like to bring Alya and Nino here tomorrow after school and... have a presentation." She said.

"Presentation?"

"Hmm... We will present ourselves to them. Explain the plan and go over everything." Marinette said.

"What... exactly is the plan?" He asked.

"I'll explain everything tomorrow. Let's just... enjoy tonight." She said smiling, kissing his nose and turning her attention to the laptop.

Just like that, they were laying beside one another, watching movies on her laptop that she placed beside them like they would do during late night sleepovers during thunderstorms and they both drifted off to sleep. The morning soon followed with the birds chirping and Tikki nudging his cheek to wake him up.

"Wake up. Come on Chat noir. You need to wake up!" Tikki groaned, a little worried.

"T-Tikki?" Chat asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Chat... you need to leave before her parents come up here and catch both of you. Plus you need to go home before you get caught as well. I'll get Marinette up." Tikki said.

"Alright, alright." He yawned, sitting up and looking over at Marinette who was still asleep beside him.

He stood up and opened the latch then jumped up, trying to make the least amount of noise as he could. As he closed the latch shut, he heard someone coming into Marinette's bedroom. Good thing Tikki woke him up or he would have been caught for sure. He didn't stick around and quickly made his way home, getting ready for school.