"It's fine my dear, I was just worried. I thought you had fallen ill or something of the sort" Lord Herbert replied.

Ashton smiled gently, "I am fine my Lord. There is no need for you to__" Ashton cut herself off with a statled yelp when she felt Isla's foot tracing up her legs under the table. Every eyes fell on Ashton at the sudden sound. She cleared her throat in embarrassment "s-sorry, something caught my throat"

"But you haven't even started eating yet." Theodore pointed out, his eyes twinkling.

Ashton stared at Theodore knowing he said that on purpose to embarrass her further. The look in his eyes says it all, but did he know what Isla was doing to her right now?

Ashton's face flushed at the thought.

"Well no b-but I_I..." She rack her brain for an explanation to Theodore's words but found none.

Lord Herbert sighed, "just eat your food already Lord Ashton. It might get cold"

Ashton sighed in relief "yes my Lord"

Ashton felt Isla's foot crawling up her legs again and she stiffened. She stared at Isla and Isla was eating casually like her toes weren't halfway to Ashton's heaven. The pressure was getting dangerously high and Ashton was barely staying still.

This is pure torture.

Her hands tightend around her metal spoon and she let out a gasp when Isla's feet thrust slightly between her legs. Ashton quickly mask it with a cough.

Lord Herbert squinted at her, "Ashton, are you really sure you are okay?"

Isla's feet thrust harder, directly into her heaven and screamed out, "YES!" To stop a moan from slipping out instead. She noticed everyone staring at her strangely and she said again, more calmly "I mean, yes"

Isla looked like she was enjoying making Ashton suffer. Ashton was bent over trying to hide the blush on her face and Isla was really enjoying her struggle.

Ashton glance up at Isla with a pleading look and Isla finally had mercy on her, so Ashton could enjoy her meal, and Ashton sighed in relief, finally sitting up straight.

After a short moment of silence, Lord Herbert spoke again, "Ashton my dear, your father sent me a letter. It came in early this morning." With happiness he announced "Duke Arthur has finally decided a date for the wedding"

The excited smile on everyone's face showed that they were all in the same page about the marriage, but Ashton was definitely more excited.

"When is the wedding my Lord?" She asked quickly.

Lord Herbert and Lady Eliana smiled at her eager tone and Isla chuckled finding it cute and Theo shook his head at his friend. Ashton looked away, blushing in embarrassment.

"Your father decided it to be on the 5th of June, two weeks from now"

Ashton's heart glowed in happiness. In two weeks Isla would become her wife.

"Preparations are being made." Lady Eliana said in excitement "I will be going with Isla to see the seamstress for a wedding gown. Ashton, you should also get a new coat"

"Not here in St John's City," Lord Herbert disagreed "I think it would better to get the coat in Mammon. They have far more nice and expensive coats"

Lady Eliana nodded, "okay that's true. We should also start getting ready for our trip to Mammon as the wedding would be held there. The earlier we prepare ourselves, the more easier it would be for us when the time comes"

"And also the list of guests haven't been made," Lord Herbert added.

"And we have to hire decorators and singers for the event" Lady Eliana gasp and stood from her seat, "heavens, we have a lot of things to prepare. I should not be sitting here wasting time!" She left her breakfast unfinished and rushed out.

"I think I also have things to prepare" Lord Herbert said and followed after his wife.

Theodore laughed in their absence, "turns out they are more excited than the bride and groom"

"No doubt about that" Isla agreed laughing as well.

Her eyes caught Ashton already staring at her with a dreamy smile, and Isla could not help but smile back.

Isla could still recall her face this morning when she woke up in Ashton's arms. Ashton looked so innocently beautiful. Her eyes were close and Isla could not help noticing how long her eyelashes were.

It was a struggle to free herself from Ashton's hold because she held her like her life depended on it.

Isla had no doubt that she is more than lucky to have Ashton in her life, and she would do anything to make sure that she does not slip out of her fingers.