CHAPTER 31.

Ashton could barely sit still, her heart had been pounding ever since they got back from the lake, especially after Isla shot her a seductive look before disappearing to her room.

She stared at her pocket watch on the table and saw that it was almost midnight. Soon Isla would sneak into her room and Ashton knew they would be no more words of protest from her.

Her nerves tingled in excitement at the words Isla whispered to her in the carriage, right before they arrived back home.

Isla had kissed her again in the carriage and she was almost going too far when Ashton stopped her once again, and Isla had sighed and whispered "nothing is going to stop me from ravishing you tonight Ashton. I can hardly wait to devour you"

And now Ashton's heart was pounding in nerves and excitement. She knew Isla wasn't bluffing.

Ashton paced about her room, glancing at the watch from time to time. It was few minutes to midnight and Isla was going to be here any moment from now.

As if on cue, Ashton's door knob clicked open and Isla stuck her head in. She smiled when she saw Ashton standing there.

"You're fully awake" she said walking in and closing the door behind her, "that is a good sign" she clicked the lock shut and Ashton's heart thundered in excitement.

Isla stalk towards her with slow seductive step and an equally seductive smile. Ashton gulp, she could almost swear that Isla was glowing in the dark.

Unconsciously, she took slow steps back away from Isla and Isla's lips curved into an amused smile, "are you scared of me?"

Ashton could not answer to that. What she felt wasn't fear, she just couldn't explain it.

Her back finally hit the wall with no more room for escape, but Isla did not stop. She stalk closer to Ashton until they were only a breath away from each other.

Ashton looked somewhat like a scared puppy and to be honest, Isla was aroused by that look on her face. She played with the collar of Ashton's flimsy night shirt.

"You are scared aren't you?"

Ashton gulp down her nerves, she was all red in the face, "n-no, w-why would I be scared of you?"

Isla leaned in and bit Ashton's earlobe softly and Ashton let out a shaky breath, "I don't know, maybe because you have been stopping me from having my way with you all day, and now you know you are at my mercy and you can't stop me now" she whispered and the words coupled with the breath on her ear had Ashton shivering.

Isla trailed slow kisses down Ashton's neck, she was going to leave a mark on her body this time.

Ashton was barely standing straight, it feels like her heart had suddenly found its way South. Her vagina would not stop throbbing.

Her knees shook and she almost lost her balance when Isla licked and sucked a spot on her neck and Ashton let out a low moan already out of breath.

She was aching and desperate for something but she doesn't know what yet. The restless feeling was overwhelming.

Isla's hands trail down from Ashton's shoulder as she hastily tired to unbutton the buttons of Ashton's shirt, and in her hurry, she managed to rip off a few buttons flipping the shirt apart to reveal Ashton's naked upper body.

Isla paused for a moment to admire Ashton in awe and Ashton blushed shyly, lifting her hand to cover her breast.

Isla roughly pushed her hands away, "you are quite stubborn you know"

She didn't wait for a reply and grabbed Ashton by the top of her spread out shirt and pushed on onto the bed.

Ashton let out a yelp as she landed roughly onto the well made bed. She was thrown aback by Isla's agressiveness and yet her core tingled with need.