CHAPTER 30.

Okay this was not what Ashton was expecting when Isla told her that they were going out together. This was a very very bad idea.

"Isla, I am not sure about this." Ashton said unsurely as she stared at the lake in front of them.

Isla had brought her to a lake!

"Why are you not sure about it?" Isla tilted her head innocently "it reminds me of when we were kids, and I want to show you how amazing I've become as a swimmer."

"Isla you know why. If someone sees me..."

Isla rolled her eyes, "no one ever comes around here at this hour Ashton. It's perfectly safe, I promise"

Ashton was still wary. She knew that it was risky to take off her clothes here. Anyone could be hiding somewhere and watching them. There were tall trees and bushes around and Ashton wasn't sure if it was wise to take a swim here.

Isla noticed how worried she looks and shook her head at her "common Ashton you know I would never intentionally risk exposing your secret and our nakedness to the world. Maybe I will go first to show you that it is completely safe"

Isla smirked at Ashton and proceeded to undo the strings of her corset. The long bulky gown fell to the grassy floor around her feet and she step out of it in her undergarments.

Ashton's eyes widen when she started to take that off too and she quickly looked away out of respect for Isla, her cheeks stained pink.

Isla giggled behind her, "you can look you know, you have my permission"

"I_it is not right to shamelessly stare at a lady as she undress" Ashton stuttered still not looking at Isla.

"You do know that we are going to do more than stare at each other's bodies tonight right?" She teased in amusement and Ashton's blush deepen, she could not find a response to that.

A second later, she heard a splash and Isla's cheering "wow that was so warm, common Ashton, your turn!"

Ashton glanced behind her and thankfully, Isla was fully submerge in the water with only her shoulders to her face visible. Ashton was glad that Isla could swim now.

"Go on, take off your clothes" Isla encouraged, watching her earnestly. Ashton warily looked around again, "no one is here Ashton I promise. Now take it off!"

Ashton reached for her belt but then she noticed Isla still watching her, "are you not going to turn around?"

Isla smirked "sorry Ashton, but I am not as righteous as you. Can you please take it off now? I'm losing my patience"

"Then should I..." Ashton made to turn away from Isla but her glare kept Ashton in place.

"Don't you dare!!"

Ashton gulp down her nerves and slowly began undoing her belt all the while concious of Isla's hawk like eyes on her.

After undoing her belt, she took off her waist coat and shirt. Isla's eyes instantly caught sight of the thick milk color fabric that was wrapped around Ashton's chest.

"Do you always wear that around your chest?" She asked curiously, watching Ashton untie it from around her chest.

"Yes, except when I want to go to bed, and I had to make sure everyone is asleep before taking it off. It is not comfortable to sleep in it and definitely not healthy, but I had no choice. Mother bought it for me when puberty started to kick in. It hid them well"

Isla was still a bit sad about Ashton's life, but she knew it was going to get better soon. Once they are married, Ashton would not have to worry about getting caught ever again.