***
Heaven, that is exactly what Ashton felt at this moment. The room was overcome with her scent, and her arms were around her. Last night was amazing, a memory Ashton would never forget for ages.

"Isla," Ashton mumbled out with a smile as she finally opened her eyes only to find that what she had been hugging was her pillow and not Isla.

She sat up in alarm only to recoil back at the sourness between her legs. She slowly looked around the room but Isla was no where to be found.

Ashton realized that Isla left already and she slump back on the bed in disappointment. She was hoping Isla's face would be the first thing she saw the moment she woke up.

Ashton sighed and sat up again on the bed. She thought about last night and her heart raced uncontrollably at the memories. Her lips curved into a smile and she found herself sighing in satisfaction.

Ashton has never felt so happy.

She got out of bed with slightly wobbling legs, picking up her shorts on the floor. She noticed she was still in her night shirt, Isla had ripped it open but she didn't completely take it off her.

Ashton moved towards the mirror and she gasp in shock when she saw the red marks that was scattered all over her body. Only her face was spared, even her thighs were covered with red marks.

Right from her neck down to her stomach was covered with Isla's hickeys and there was a faint bruise around her neck where Isla had chocked her last night.

Ashton trace the bruise mark as the memories of last night rushed back to her. Isla really did not show her any mercy last night.

Her core tingled with the need for more but she shook her head quickly to get rid of the lustful thought.

Ashton chuckled as she thought about how aggressive Isla was last night. Is that what people mean when they say someone was a beast in bed?

Ashton sighed and put on her shorts before reaching for the pocket watch on her night stand. Her eyes almost bulge out of their sockets at the time.

"Oh Lord, it's past time for breakfast!"

She hurried to pick up her bathing tools before disappearing out of her room to go take a bath.

Why did she wake up so late?

***
"Lord Ashton has slept for too long, I should send a servant to check up on him. Maybe he has fallen ill" Lord Herbert spoke up in worry at the breakfast table.

They had waited over thirty minutes for Ashton but she was still not coming.

Isla sighed, "father I have already told you, Ashton is fine. He is just tired from our outing yesterday, let him sleep"

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Theodore looking at her. She knew that he knows what they did last night, but she didn't care one bit. She wasn't sure about Ashton though.

Soon Ashton came running into the dinning hall clumsily, looking all cleaned up and fresh to Isla. Isla smirked when she noticed Ashton wearing a turtle neck dress shirt, probably to hide the mark Isla left on her neck.

Isla's felt her body warming up at the memories of last night. She squeezed her legs together recalling how Ashton came undone beneath her.

Isla could not wait to do it again already.

"Sorry I am late Lord Herbert, I overslept" she took her usual seat across Isla.

Their eyes met and Ashton's heart skipped a beat. Isla smirked at her and Ashton blushed, shyly looking away.