Friends to Lovers -4

Comenzar desde el principio

He sighed and walked in. You rolled your eyes at him but turned to look at h/n with shiny eyes and his gaze softened at the sight of you. You immediately hugged him tightly with excitement "i missed you so much h/n" you said and hugged him even more. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your bare waist pulling you even more closer.

You kissed his cheek and pulled away only to find him blushing. You giggled and took his hand inside, y'all both walked in. "Ooo see the new couple" teased Tommy. You rolled your eyes and took the cushion from the couch and threw it towards him. "Ouch" he faked "didn't even hurt you" you said.

"Come h/n let's go to the room" you said as you saw her had a bag with him. He nodded and you took him to your bedroom. You locked the door and placed his bag on the small couch which was near to the bed. You turned to him with a smile.

H/n was wearing a lemon yellow shirt and black trousers. He looked so good in them. "You look so cute y/n" said h/n. You smiled at him "thank you" you replied and kissed his cheeks to which he blushed. He chuckled as you kept staring at him. You blushed and took him outside once again.

"How did your exams go?" He asked once y'all two finally settled on the couch

"How did your exams go?" He asked once y'all two finally settled on the couch. You began to babble about each exam, how it went, how you felt and h/n sat there listening to you carefully. "God enough
y/n, why don't you keep your mouth shut. Doesn't it pain?" Asked Tommy. You took three cushions and threw it at him. This time he really angered you.

"Tommy, just leave her. Don't underestimate a girl when she's on her period" shouted Julia with her hands on her hips. Tommy's eyes widened before he looked at him and I shot him a glare. "Oops sorry" he said. I huffed "fine" i replied and turned back to h/n with a smile.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I brought the cold coffee and placed it on the centre table along with the brownies. "For y'all" i said with a smile. I sat down beside h/n and smiled at him. Just when I was going to take my coffee the doorbell rang. "it's ok I'll get it y/n" said Julia with a smile as she got up and took it this time.

I saw Noah and baker walk in with a smile on their faces "wow y'all are very early" i said

I saw Noah and baker walk in with a smile on their faces "wow y'all are very early" i said. Baker pouted "fine come and have your cold coffee and some brownies" i said while shaking my head. I clicked some pictures and selfies.