Y/N: Nice names! I'm Y/N, and this is Yugo. The tofu is Az and the bow meow is Midnight!

Rubilan: It lovely to meet you both!

Yugo, sweatdropping and then grinning: Yay! So you'll take me to my real family and Y/n's other mate!

Adamai, holding his hand out: Wait, hold your horses a minute! If you really want us to tell you...

Rubilan: You gotta hold our hands!

Y/N and Yugo tilt their heads like confused puppies, blinking in confusion as the two hold out their hands.

Y/n, Yugo: Really? That's all?

The two go to grab their hands, but the two in disguise dragons pull their hands away before the eliatropes can grab them. The two eliatropes furrow their eyebrows in confusion and look around.

Y/N: How did they-

Yugo, eyes narrowed: They're fast, like Nora...maybe we can catch up to them?

Y/N: maybe.

Y/N then looks up and laughs as Yugo just figures out Adamai is on his head. Rubilan snickers from atop another rock.

Adamai, leaning down: Come on, little eliatropes, show me what you two are made of!

Rubilan: A race! A race would be fun!

Adamai: A race would indeed be fun! Let's have one! You catch me, and I'll give you the answers you seek! But if you don't catch me, I won't utter a peep!

Y/N: but what about-

Rubilan, cutting them off: I won't participate in this race. I am just here to watch the fun!

The two eliatropes and dragon nod. Az goes into Yugo's pocket as Midnight goes into Y/N's haven bag. Adamai then hops away fast, much to the eliatropes shock.

Adamai, grinning: Now then let's have some fun! Because your visit's just begun! Try and catch me if you can! Bye!

Adamai then hops into the bushes as you and Yugo exchange a glance, before grinning.

Yugo: We;; then, I guess we'd better play! After you my dear~

Y/N, bowing and rolling their eyes: Oh you're too kind.

Y/N then hops across the rocks, following after Adamai as Yugo follows them. Adamai glances back behind him and grins.

Adamai: Oh this will be so much fun! I can't wait to tell them-

Yugo, shooketh: Wh-

Y/N: Oh my stars-

Adamai, grinning: Whoops! Forgot about that part!

Adamai then runs faster, like lighting as he runs through the jungle. Yugo and Y/N follow, eventually reaching a rocky beach and where Adamai is. The tw eilatropes stop for a moment to catch their breath as Adamai grins.

Yugo: Wait up for us! I just wanna know where my family is! And how were we able to hear you in our heads!

Y/N: May you please tell me where my other mate is? Please give us the answer Adamai?

Adamai, chuckling: Oh, you really are slow! There's no way you'll catch me, you know. Therefore you see, to find your family and mate, you'll have to be as acrobatic as me! Learn fast, little friends, or the game will never end!

The two eliatropes stare in shock as Adamai makes a rock golem out of the rock on the beach and is just, casually riding on it's head. Y/N squeaks in shock and fear while Yugo just looks shocked and done with life. The rock golem suddenly slams it's fists down on the two unprepared eliatropes. The rock golem removes it's fists as Adamai looks down, gasp softly. In the hole, the two eliatropes are not there, only rubble.

The kings and queen(Yandere Wakfu x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें