INTRODUCTION

Hey! This is Aarya. I wrote this book, just to make you guys feel safe about your feelings which you could never say aloud, and make you understand it's all NORMAL. Most of us, better say all of us feel so many things during the day- while having lunch, talking to a friend, peeing, picking up things, traveling. listening to music, and even while having sex!!

These aren't worries always but the underlying insecurities, doubts, or questions that were unheard or never said aloud. If these blockages aren't cleared in the first place, eventually it leads to serious mental disorders. 

Some of us would never choose to go to a psychiatrist and open up to them, we would think it's so useless to chat about our problems with a person who is a complete stranger to us, it's okay to feel this way. But talking helps, even if the person who is hearing you isn't a psychiatrist but just a friend, you would still feel a lot better. Talking lessens the weight of your baggage because when you speak you are defining your thoughts through words and letting them out. 

Now how is it beneficial to go to a psychiatrist or a counsellor rather than saying it to a friend or someone close? A friend or a close one is another human being who has problems in his/her own life. Whenever you would talk about your problems to them, in most cases they would relate it with their life and give you suggestions which might not be applicable in your life and would ruin it even more. Even if your friend is a great listener and never puts a question mark in any of your thoughts or doesn't give you suggestions based on their own life, still they wouldn't be able to understand you completely even though you would think they do. This is a harsh truth. Let me give you an example. Suppose you are high on fever, and your parent or say partner or friend gave you pills for your fever after they checked your body temperature. Days after days this continues, you have a fever, they give you medicines you are okay for somedays and then again you fall sick. Now after a long period of this cycle you finally decide to go and see a doctor. He said you had been suffering from a serious disease for a long time and there was not much he could do about it then, cause a lot of time had been wasted and the seriousness of the disease had reached its peak. So, who's going to suffer now?

Your parent, partner, or friend did understand you were uncomfortable, feeling sick, having a fever, and they helped you accordingly but they didn't understand your underlying disease. And it's not their fault because they are naive, they didn't study about the diseases so they wont know the solution to it. Going to a doctor, at the first place could save you from the disease. Therefore, I think I could make myself clear with this example, how help from friends and family is not always fruitful and we must see a specialist to solve the problem permanently. 

Reading self help books would help you to a certain level in understanding your thoughts, analyzing your feelings, etc etc. It also helps you to understand the other person infront of you, help you make decisions and think in a rational way even during a tough time. But it is always advisable to see a specialist of these problems.

So lets get started! Lets make this a platform a safe place to let our thoughts free and make our baggage weightless. Get to know about yourself better , when I talk about you underlying thoughts, dilemmas and doubts.