𝐎𝐍𝐄

MIA POV

BEFORE

I just successfully killed Alexander Vinci without a problem. I ever so envied Alexander, but after today he's nothing more than a lazy ass guy, who makes his men do all the work for him.

"Очередная хорошо сделанная работа, Миа. /Another job well done Mia./"  Ivan said through my earbuds. I laughed and shook my head, I rested my baby Dragunov down gently, as I repacked it in its case.

"Иди делай что угодно, дорогая. Что тебя останавливает!/Go do whatever you want, honey. What is stopping you?/" Ivan sent a chuckle through, I smiled and finished putting my baby in its case. "да, спасибо, я все равно собирался это сделать./Right, thanks, I was going to do it anyway./" I joked back. The buds clicked, and like that my mission here is over.

I ran down through the fire exit of the building to the ground floor, where I was met up with news reporters yelling Infront of the camera on what just happened. To be honest I couldn't careless. I yanked the ear buds out and shoved it in my purse.

I fixed my outfit, and walked around the streets of Las Angeles. I slowly approached my rented car, it wasn't bad but it was kinda old.

LA was incredibly vibrant in the night. The casinos, bars, and clubs lit  as drivers carelessly almost runs me over with their ass pick up truck.

I let out a deep sigh. Fixing the wrinkles on my dress I approached the club. "Damn, momma!" I couple of men walked passed me. As they look at my ass, I could've beaten them up right now. But Instead I rolled my eyes and opened the door to the club. The line was empty maybe they have entered already?

I finally noticed a guard and walked up to him showing him my id, I may be only 16 but if you're in a gang who doesn't carry a take ID. He nodded and stepped aside. I was blinded by the massive amount of led lights burning in my eyes.

I sat on the stools at the counter as the bartender slowly walks up to me. "Hello gorgeous, what's on your mind?" He says leaning on the counter facing me. "A Daiquiri with extra lime." I said, giving my best American accent. I don't feel bothered with my russian accent. But I thought it would be funny.

After a minute the bartender gave me my drink. As I layed my id down, he shoves it back and nods moving on with the next costumer. My eyes fixated on a strangely attractive boy.

His dread lock hair was spot on and his brown eyes differ from any others. I sipped on my drink as I continuously stare. His fashion was baggy and looked homeless but hot. I don't know what it was but I'm intrigued. Maybe it's time for me to fine somebody different. I took a 10 dollar bill from my purse and slammed it on the counter.

I chugged my drink and got up walking to the dance floor, I was gonna get wasted. Rather in someones bed or my own.

TOM POV

"Schau sie an./Look at her./" Georg whistled and pointed. I looked at the direction he pointed and saw probably the gorgeous woman here."was ist mit ihr?/ What about her?/" I asked sitting up a bit.

Georg smirked and looked her again, this time she was rocking her body like there was no tomorrow. She looks really wild, but hot. "Sie sieht aus wie dein Typ, aber ich meine, wenn du sie nicht willst, nehme ich sie einfach /She looks like your type, but I mean, if you don't want her, I'll just take her/" he said cockily. I scoffed and looked at her again. "Gut, ich nehme sie/fine I'll take her./" Georg says getting up.

I quickly dragged his ass back down and got up myself. As I walked down, I heard the guys laughing by guys I mean Gustav and Georg. Bill was out there in a room doing trade deals. Probably the most useful one out of all, but he's just like that.

I looked at this mystery girl swing her hips back and forth throughout the whole song. Her hips swung in such rhythm it would get any guy thinking what's underneath.

"Hey." I grabbed her waist, as I did she slowed down and looked back with a smile on her face. Oh wow, she was much prettier than I could expect.

"Hi." She smiled brightly turning so our bodies faced each other. "I'm Mia." She responded quite instantly. "Tom." I smile back, dancing with her. 

"Mia, rolls off the tounge easily" I commented, her hand gripped onto mine and was held tightly. "Thank you" she blushes, I tilted my head a smiled again. "Can I get you a drink, or a ride home?" I offered. She nodded. " A ride home would be great."

(Some context on what we're working with)

PRESENT

TOM POV

I sat in the dining table tapping on the table. Mia is a writer so she basically works at home, and I am a musician which is half true but I am also working in a mafia. And one thing is Mia doesn't know about it. Nor am I aware that she knows.

Mia walks out of our room dressed, she smiled as she came across me. "Good morning my love." She smiled and walked over to kiss my cheek. "Good morning love."

MIA POV

"Good morning love" Tom says planting a kiss on my lips softly. Me and Tom has been together for almost 5 years now. We met at the club not far from our house. Though I have been keeping a secret from him throughout our relationship. He doesn't know yet that I'm a assassin but he is yet to find out.

I gather my coffee beans and put it in the machine and started it. "How long have you been waiting for me?" I asked, Tom shrugged and walked up to me and held me by the waist. "When do you leave work?" I ask. "Maybe 10pm?" He says resting him head on my shoulder.

"Do you want one baby?" I caressed his head, Tom nodded and kissed my neck before walking away, to what I think is to make the toast. I look to my left and yes indeed he is.  I smiled to myself as I prepared our coffees on the counter.

I didn't have a problem with him being out till 10 it give me more time with my real  job.

-

I waved bye to Tom as he layed his guitar in the back and getting to his car. Tom waved goodbye and finally drove off. I made sure his car was far enough for me to begin.

-