I am all alone...

Începe de la început

"HEY! Don't you dare shout at my Sienna like that you freak!" Indigo roared ferociously.

"I beg your pardon!" the head maid bumbled.

"You heard what I said! Just because you're balding, doesn't mean you can take it out on my sister! Got it!?" Indigo snarled, wrapping her arms around Sienna who had teary eyes.

A malevolent smile stretched the head maid's cheeks.

"We shall make the necessary arrangements moving forwards." his assistant uttered, before they took the two corpses and left the room in uniform fashion. As they walked, the assistant poked her head into Sable's room. "Ah, so the boy is fast asleep. Sleep well, you're going to need your strength..." she uttered with a suggestive lick of her lips.

"Oh Scarlet... can't we just wake up from this nightmare already...?" Ivory sighed, whilst placing Scarlet into her bed. "Come on guys, let's sleep for now and address everything properly tomorrow." she added.

"Hmph. Yeah, killing people is tiring work. Let's let that murderer rest." Indigo scoffed, as they all shuffled to their rooms.

Several years later

The seven siblings had matured into young adults, partially accepting Scarlet back into the group. Except for Indigo, her heart was tattooed with hatred towards Scarlet for what she had done.

One morning, Pagan gathered to siblings into the living room for a surprise...

"Why is this water fizzing so incessantly?" Sable questioned.

"I agree... what's in this drink?" Zircon chimed in.

"Bwahaha! Oh boys! What drivel is this!? It's me, your loyal head maid Pagan! It's just a special tonic- elixir, conjured especially for my dearest ones. It's a stress reliever, look see?" Pagan assured. Immediately, he and the other cleaners drank a glass of the strange drink. Each one of them, beaming from cheek to cheek...

"Hmph, well if you say so..." Sable reluctantly approved and drank the dubious drink. Trusting his judgement, the other siblings followed suit and drank from the strange drink too.

"Hmhmhmhmhhhhh...AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought you was supposed to be the smart one! FOOL! Your family fortune is ours!" Pagan boasted, as each and every sibling collapsed to the floor.

"Pagan... if you don't kill me now... I'm going to... look you deep in the eyes, as I crush you into dust..." Sable uttered, before his consciousness faded.

Moments later, an entourage entered the room. With copious bags of gold carried by their numerous servants. Enough gold to power the economy of a small village.

"Mmmmmm, the massage parlour is in need of some... fresh, young meat! How old are those two over there!?"

Indigo murmured and groaned. Imprisoned between the limbo state of wakefulness and sleep. She could vaguely hear a man talking about them.

"Oh, those two? Their ages are 16 and 17 good sir." Pagan replied.

"My boss is gonna LOVE this! What are their names?" the grotesque, man drooled.

"The youngest is called Indigo and the older one is called Sienna good sir." Pagan answered.

'DM, DM, DM!' Indigo could hear that disgusting man's heavy steps, trudging towards her. "Mmph! Urgh..." she groaned, as he turned her and Sienna onto her backs.

"MY GOODNESS! Look at her lips!" the man exclaimed with a sick joy. "Even her tongue is blue! This is too rare! And her eyes are to die for!" he added, as he aggressively pulled her eyes open. "And this other one is like the daughter every dad would want... many men would pay to have some private... alone time with her. So innocent... I bet she does as she's told like a good little girl.." the sweaty behemoth slobbered.