I am all alone...

Start from the beginning

"I know-I know. They're kinda like Scarlet's but different." Indigo chimed in.

"Those eyes are vermillion..." Zircon declared.

"Vermillion!?" the rest of them gasped.

"Hmph..." Zircon grunted, as he folded his arms. "According to the recent journals written by the famous travellers of our time, there is but one man who roams the globe with eyes of vermillion." Zircon revealed.

"Woah! That's so cool! He's so cool. Wait! YOU'RE SO COOL! How did you even know that!?" Indigo beamed in admiration.

Little did they know that Sable had returned. Remaining hidden, he leaned into the doorway ever so slightly; like a scheming snake peering into the room. And his soul burned with a twisted jealousy. Because it was his rival, his adversary, his unwanted equal, Zircon, who was being praised by Indigo. "Time and time again, he challenges my authority as the elder brother. Always challenging me, humiliating me! And now... NOW he wishes to steal Indigo away from me...? I won't allow it! Indigo belongs to me! That magnificent power.. dwelling within her... belongs... to.. me." Sable scornfully muttered to himself.

"Hmph..." Zircon huffed, trying to hide the smile that cracked his stoic face. "Yes well there's more. This man is known as the Vermillion voice. He is said to cause volcanic eruptions and earthquakes in his wake. Simply with his voice... come to think of it, Sable's explanation of Scarlet's Qudra sounds similar to this Vermilion voice." Zircon surmised, as his eyes locked with the dweller of shadows who continued to spectate them.

"This world is amazing!" Kunzite exclaimed excitedly, likely thinking of how he can use this as inspiration for his jewellery, fashion and modelling ideas.

"Yeah! The world is full of amazing people! But if he's so similar to Scarlet, is it possible they're somehow related?" Sienna speculated.

"Hmm... I don't know. But I doubt it. Otherwise mother and father would surely have mentioned it." Zircon deduced. "(Yawn!) I've spoken too much. I grow board of it. Wake the maids and inform them of what's happened. I must shower at once before going back to bed." the green haired stoic instructed.

"R-right." Sienna replied.

As Zircon left the room, he noticed Sable skulking around in the dark hallway.

"One day... I'm going to crush you..." Sable hissed. His predatory eyes gleaming with wicked malice.

"Yes, well... that can wait until after my shower." Zircon nonchalantly replied in a conceited manner, before retreating to his quarters.

Shortly after, Sienna went to inform the hired help about the situation.

"Heavens! What on earth has happened here!? You mean to tell me that Ms Scarlet over there, somehow obliterated your parents with her voice!? Preposterous!" the head maid bellowed, as he and his troop of cleaners stormed in.

"It's true! Scarlet.. admitted it herself." Kunzite lamented with a downcast grimace.

"Right... Sable confirmed it as well. Somehow, he's seen her power slowly manifesting over the years and said it was called a Qudra?" Ivory explained.

"Um... that's right. Then Zircon told us about the Vermilion voice!" Sienna innocently bespoke, as she pointed towards the shadowy figure.

"(GASP!) He'a gone!" Indigo exclaimed.

"Enough of your fairytales! The truth is to be hidden! We cannot have your names sullied! We will blame the murder on this so called Vermillion voice!" the head maid declared.

"But that's..."

"THAT'S what we shall do! Since your parents are gone it's up to me to do as I see fit... in order to protect you all!" the head maid boomed, silencing Sienna.