Secrets of hearts revealed

Start from the beginning

"Why not the day you told me to share my Roshni with you..."

"Why not the day I told you that I am still suffering from Roshni's death as I was suffering back then when I saw her... lifeless infront of me for the first time.."

"Why not the day that sikander was killed..You remember you were the one who intentionally went on to his den to make me kill him, why didn't you told me that day..."

"Why you didn't told me now everytime when you talked about Rosh..ni everytime with sparkling eyes..."

"We became friends, why didn't you told me this the day we became friends.."

"Why???? Sakshi Why??"

Sakshi sat on the window edge staring at moon... That bright moon comforted her with silver moon light... She closed her eyes feeling that light when her past intruded the night again....It was the guilt which she always had in her heart but time was raw for her to get out of her guilt...She just calmed herself, but tears they had already started making their way from the eyes...

"Arjun When I came India I had my priorities in my mind,I came here... joined ETF to Have my hands on that Sikander but believe me meeting you....Meeting my Rosh's Arjun was at top most, even above reaching that devil, because I knew he was nobody to my Rosh, but Arjun you... you were everything to her... I...I wanted to me...et...the most beauti...ful part of my friend's life but whom I met Arjun was a...a man living in past, a..a shattered broken soul, a man who has nothing left in him except guilt and revenge...Arjun you were not my Rosh's Arjun, had I not known about you I myself would have considered you an imposter.."

"You..you were not my Rosh's Arjun when I... I barged into your cabin without knocking.."

"Rosh wanted you and me to meet infront of her...I could not fulfill her that wish Arjun....But I wanted Rosh's friend to meet Roshni's Arjun and you were not Roshni's Arjun so instead you meeting you as Rosh's Mishti I met you as 'Sakshi Anand'...."

"Arjun You...you were not my Rosh's Arjun when I poked my nose in your every damm matter..."

"You...you were not my Rosh's Arjun everytime when you lashed at me.."

"You... you were not my Rosh's Arjun when I... I lectured you on power of belief, And when I said I do believe you, I believed you Arjun and I do believe you now too.."

"Arjun when I... I started working with you I realized the pain you are going through... the guilt you were carrying... the first thing that came to my mind was what...what my Rosh would have been going through seeing you like this...Arjun, she loved you moon and back and seeing you guilty like this... she she would not have been at peace...So I... I decided I will make you smile no matter what it takes I wanted you to stop escaping your emotions.... From day one, I knew that the only reason you were so obsessed with work and cases was so that your mind could elude the horrors of the night you lost your Roshni. The night when you lost your light to the darkness.."

"But..soon I...I realized that your feelings were actually... overshadowed by the anger you felt... for the unfair ending your love story...with Roshni had...had met. But you Arjun Rawte...you were so stubborn, you..you held onto that anger firmly and continued to weave your life around it escaping every other emotion under the mask of indifference. So, I gave you a means to express that anger. I started doing immensely stupid things to anger you into scolding me.I poked you, I irritated you,I annoyed you...To get you out with the anger shadowing all the emotions in you.."

"Tumhe...Tumhe yaad hai, one day during a case...I... I brought you flowers...the same ones that Rosh liked and you...you threw them in dustbin...I... I felt broken that day... mujhe laga nahi hoga mujhse and I wanted to tell you the truth to free us from the pain and guilt...we..we both were going through, but then..you.. you said something that..that shook me off...and made me realize I...I cannot back off you said "Neither you love life, nor you fear death.."  and then they say love conquers all My love became the driving force to continue the same.."