Ep 21. Facing The Situation.

~~~~

Tahir's heartbeat were raising every passing moments, he is blaming himself for yn's this condition, if he would have reached her early then it would not have happened.

Again a more tension was stressing him out and that was, his post. Will his post of DGP be safe? Will he be accused as cheater and expelled from his post and department?

After what he did his father will not give him shelter, and if his post will also be taken away from him then there will be no place where he could stay. He had enough money for building a house and staying there but that won't be enough forever.

He needs a stable job, or post like DGP. All this was making him worry more and more, yuvaan brought a fruit juice for him, and extended his hand towards Tahir.

"Tahir yeh pilo, tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi toh aur dikkat aayegi"

(Drink this, if your health with get affected then again problem will be created. )

"Ek baar doctor ko kehne do ki yn thik thak hai, uske baad pilunga bhi aur khaunga bhi...lekin ek baar aane toh do doctor ko."

(Just once let doctor say that yn is okay, I will drink as well as eat...but let doctor speak first.)

Yuvaan can't do anything because Tahir seems very firm. He was tapping his shoes on floor while sitting on the seat there. Muskaan was worried for him because he was stressing out alot. But she can't do anything, because she too know how stubborn he is.

After half an hour, the door of ICU opened making Tahir stood up with a jerk. He went towards doctor, she too looked at Tahir for a second but after removing her mask she gave a Tahir a smile before saying,

"Patient ki condition behtar hai bas unhe hosh nahi aaya hai. Vaise yaha unhe bas hosh aane tak rakha jayega aur abhi unhe ward room shift kar denge.."

(Patient's condition is better but she didn't got consciousness. She had shifted in ward room until she won't wake up.)

"Mai usse aise le Jaa sakta hu kya, Mera matlab sirf hosh aane tak hi rakhna hai n toh..."

(Can I take her with me now, I mean until she gets consciousness I have to wait so...)

Tahir asked because he wants to take yn to her house as they will be staying there and just want to be her. But doctor's face doesn't have any positive response,

"Sorry sir lekin aap unhe aise nahi le Jaa sakte, par haa ager unhe sham Tak hosh nahi aaya toh ek injection ke dose ke baad le Jaa sakte hai. Kyuki ager inn 12 hours mai unhe kuch takleef Hui sar mai toh problem ho jayegi."

(Sorry but you can't take her like this, but yes until evening if she got doesn't even got her consciousness then after one dose of injection you can take her. Because if something happened in 1e hours then her injury of head will be in problem)

Tahir nodded in understanding, he wanted to ask that can he meet her and to his impatience, doctor smiled and responded that he can meet after shifting her to ward room.

Myra, muskaan's daughter went to Tahir and pocked her little index finger in his arm, he looked at her and unknowingly a smiled formed on his face.

"Handsome...aap unki chinta Naa karo...aur yeh lo...vaise toh mai apni chocolate kisi ke sath share nahi karti, par aap mere handsome ho n toh aapko de sakti hu..."

(Handsome...you don't worry about her...take this... generally i don't give my chocolates to anybody but you are my handsome so I am giving this to you.)

Tahir smiled brightly at her cute talks, she really changed his mood. He stared at her tiny hand which was holding a chocolate even bigger than her hand. He took it, and unwrapped it but after breaking a cube he gave it to Myra,