Ep 18. The Answers Of Every Questions

~~~~

"Tumne usse voh drink de di??"

(Did you gave her that drink)

The owner of club asked the girl who gave yn that juice to which she nodded in agreement. The owner smirked at her answer. They both are in some isolated place, away from the public.

"Usne mere same pi bhi liya, mere paise?"

(She drank infront of me too, now my money?)

She asked, and he threw bunch of money in her direction which she caught skillfully. And left from there too, after receiving money of her work.

"Abh Tak toh uss drink me kaam karna shuru bhi kar diya hoga"

(By now that drink must have started working)

The owner spoke to himself, he had mixed some intoxicated powder in it, which increase the urge of touch. He was so attracted towards her since the moment she send the pic to him.

So on his words that girl, gave her that drink because of which unknown emotions gushed inside her. The interaction with Tahir was example of that substance.

On the other hand, yn changed into her dress which she wore before wearing that costume. She was feeling so sleepy and dizzy that's why she decided to wash her face to let go her sleep.

Splashing water on her face for thrice, she felt bit refreshed, but saw a empty transperent packet in the side of basin counter

Splashing water on her face for thrice, she felt bit refreshed, but saw a empty transperent packet in the side of basin counter. She picked it up, and saw it consist some particles of powdery substance. She frowned for a minute, but then widened her eyes when she saw the label of packet,

Which was intoxicated drug!

She was shock to eternity when she joined the clues that, first the bad glaze of owner, then the girl providing her that juice and now this packet.

"Hey bhagwan! Mujhe drugs diye...No no, Aisa nahi ho sakta...I consumed drugs!! Acha hua muh dhone se sara nasha uter Gaya...Yeh jagah sachmai thik nahi hai...jald se jald nikal yaha se yn..."

(Hey god! i was drugged...No no, I can't do that...I consumed drugs!! I hope all the intoxication has gone out by washing my mouth...this place is really not good...i should get out of here as soon as possible..)

She said to herself and hurriedly went towards the changing room which was outside the bathroom. After picking her bag from there she opened the door of room, and found the owner of club there.

Her hands started shivering just by looking at him. He gave a smirk, a visible one to her which made her more afraid. Already the trauma given by Tahir was too much for her and again a more problem will be so dangerous to handle.

"Kaha Jaa Rahi ho..."

(Where are you going)

He asked, and his voice already showed the lust towards her. She tried to be calm and turn towards left to go out, but he blocked her way. She tried to escape from right side but he again didn't allowed her.