Ep 19. The Confession of Unspoken Words

~~~~

"Mummy ji, aapko pata hai

"Mummy ji, aapko pata hai...Tahir aur papa ji kab tak aayenge??"

(Mom, do you know when will Tahir and Papa come?)

Arya asked to aasma who was sitting in the living room waiting for Tahir and Ashwin. Arya too came there to ask her as well as accompany her, both ladies were alone at home as well as tensed for their husbands.

Because party was going to end till 10 and they would be coming here before 11, but even its crossing midnight but there's no trace of Tahir and Ashwin.

"Nahi n beta, pata nahi kab tak aayenge, ek toh Tahir ke papa ka phone switch off aa raha hai aur Tahir phone utha nahi raha hai...mujhe toh bechaini ho rahi hai..."

(No, don't know when they will come back, Tahir's father's phone is switch off and Tahir is not picking up calls...i am feeling very worried)

"Nahi, aap dariye mat...aapki BP badh jayegi...Mai dawa lekar aau aapki BP ki??"

(No, you don't worry...your BP will increase...Should i bring your medicines??)

"Nahi tum fikr mat karo, maine apni dawai le li hai...bas abh yeh dono bhi jaldi ghar aa gaya, ajeeb sa darr lag raha hai mann mai"

(No, don't worry, I have taken my medicine... just hope these two also came home early, I am feeling strangely scared.)

Aasma said and closed her eyes while joining her hands, praying the god to keep both of them safe. Arya also sat beside her, while looking at the clock because it's getting too late.

In the wait of their husbands, the time was passing from hours to hours, as it was getting 2 am by now. But suddenly they heard the sound of horn, alerting them that both of them has arrived.

They went towards the door, and after opening it they saw Ashwin agressively coming in the hall, and Tahir was still in the car. He came out of it, making both the women smile in partial relief as Ashwin's anger wasn't unnoticed by them.

But their smile doesn't last for long time, them Tahir extended his hand which was now holding a girly hand in his palm. Arya's heartbeat increased looking at it.

With the help of his hand, yn came out the car making Arya look at them in shock and fear, she remembered yn after that meet in garden there. Neither yn's nor Tahir's face was having any sight of happiness, just anxiety was reflecting.

Aasma let them in first, but Arya's eyes were on their hands which was holding each other's palms. Ashwin who came back changing in the hall wearing the white cotton kurta and pants, look at Tahir and yn with pure anger and disgust.

"Ek muh kala karke bhag gayi apne aashiq ke sath aur ek sabke aakho mai dhool jhok kar aaiyashiya kar raha hai...

Dekho tumhare pyare bacche, kis tarike se apne Ghar ka naam roshan kar rahe hai..."