Ep 7. The Broken Fate

~~~~

"bhab-- i mean yn? tum thik ho?"

(are you alright)

Ravik asked yn when he saw her just a inch away from getting hurt, she also didn't expect him to be there, she know how he use to tease her just like Aalya and also how Tahir met his most lovely brother to her. 

Just in their one meet, both yn and Ravik had bond like bestfriends. But suddenly his encounter infront of her, was really unexpectable. He tried to move ahead near her, but she turned her neck and without a word went away from there.

"Bha--aree yaar yn, me-meri baat to suno"

(oh god, just listen to me)

He said but she wasn't listening his any words and just walking as fast as she can to get away from his sight. But he was also determined to talk with her, because afterall he's at her side, he knew that his brother did wrong with her.

He sat inside the car, as it was in middle of road, he decided to park it first, and that's why he first parked it under a shade of tree and ran near her figure.

"yn, mai janta hu tum mujhse baat nahi karna chahti lekin, ek baat bata du, ki mai bhi tumhare sath hu, mai agree karna hu ki bhai ne galat kiya hai. aur mai uski side bilkul nahi hu. 

bas bhoolna mat ki jaise hum pehli bar mile the, aaj bhi tum mujhe ussi haq aur ussi rishte ke naate apne dil ka boj halka kar sakti ho."

(I know you don't want to talk to me but, tell me one thing, I am also with you, I agree that brother has done wrong. And I am not on his side at all.

Just remember me as we met for the first time, even today we have the same rights and in the same relationship you can lighten the burden on your heart.)

"Ravik mujhe iss baare abh baate hi nahi karni, aur rahi baat rishte ki toh voh tumhare bhai ke vajah se bana tha, aur abh jab usne hi sare rishte todne ka socha hai toh, hum hote kaun hai usse nibhane wale,

aur mai bhi abh naa usse aur naa uske kisi apne ke sath koi vasta rakhna chahti hu, please abh jab usne sare raste mod diye hai toh, abh palatna fijul hai."

(I don't want to talk about these things, and the thing is that this relationship was created because of your brother, and now when we have thought of breaking all the relationships, then who do we want to maintain it,

And I also don't want to have any relation with him now and neither do he have any relation with any of his relatives, please now when all our ways have been changed, it is useless to turn back now.)

"par yn..."

(but)

"abh kuch raha hi nahi toh 'par' ki baat ka Ravik,"

(There is no point in talking about 'but'.)

She said and was about to turn back, and he looked down feeling guilty that he couldn't do anything, but suddenly something hit her brain and she again face him but not with sad face but with sarcastic smile. But it's said that we can put mask of fake smile but eyes can't lie.

And here her face has a small sarcastic as well as fake smile, but her eye were as usual reflected her pain. He quickly look at her hoping she would agree to keep relation with him, but her words broke all his hopes.

"aur haa, apne bhai ko mere taraf se happy married life wish karna"

(And yes, I wish your brother a happy married life.)

She said in a sarcastic tone and walk away, only her heart know the pain behind those words, the heaviness of her chest was just known to her. The more she want to let her tears flow, the more she feel herself useless and vulnerable.