Ep 1. The Precious Bond Of Love

~~~~ 

A girl was running in the fresh yellow field of flowers all over, her anklets were making melodious sound, 

"yn ruko...wahi ruko...ager maine pakad liya toh chhoduga nahi"

(stop, stop right there... If I catch you, I won't let you go)

She stopped, and turned around only to see a strong handsome man running behind her, she feels so blessed whenever she looks at him.

"toh kisne kaha hai chhodne ke liye, mat chhodo...chhupa kar rakho mujhe apne baaho mai"

(So who told you to leave, don't leave hide me in your arms)

She said and within a moment he reached to her, but his speed couldn't be controlled which make him fall on her, but before both can fell on ground, his hand was fast enough to reach behind her head so that she won't get hurt. 

They both landed on ground with alot force, but nothing expect his hand which was behind her head got hurt. 

He got up a bit, but was still hovering her figure, he looked at her facial features which always make his heart bloom, she had closed her eyes tightly due to fear. He look at her deeply, and the love he holds in his eyes was uncountable, 

But few hairs were blocking the way of her face, he took his palm near her face and remove those hair strands, which made yn open her eyelids, and see her love devouring his love through his deep oceanic eyes. 

"ha-hatiye mere uper se, Tahir..."

(get off me)

She said struggling a bit, but he didn't allow her any practice to be successful, he didn't even move an inch away from her, 

"kaha tha n jab bhi pakduga, nahi chhoduga"

(  I told you that whenever I catch you, I will not let you go.)

He said truly expressing his possessiveness through those normal words, but the way of saying clearly told that, he's too attached with her.

"aree DGP sahab yeh aapka kamra nahi...uthiye please..."

(this is not your room...get up please...)

She insisted but seems like he's enjoying her state, and why not teasing her and enjoying her cute angry face feels like heaven to him. But also he hears when she's angry for real, then hearing her angry words and letting out her all frustration on him without any words. 

And same goes with her also, whenever he's angry she stays calm and listen him out, but it's also true that he never take out anyone else's anger on her. But if she does some mischief which lead her to some problem, she shouts on her like an adult scolding some teenager.

"aur ager mai kahu, nahi...toh?"

(And if I say, no...so?)

He said raising his eyebrow, and also controlling his laughter. She look here and there, and then again to his eyes,

"koi dekh lega..."

(somebody will see)

"toh dekhne do, tumhe lagta hai mujhe pharak padta hai??"

(So let them see, do you think I care?)

He said carelessly, like really it doesn't matter for him. Because both of them are adult and legally any couple can stay with each other if they are above 18. And yn is already 22 and also he's also 28. 

So law permit their relation, but the society, they are toxic. They don't accept unmarried couples and blames them not even knowing that they are mature adult. And for Tahir these toxic society doesn't matter. But for yn it does because, not to male the peoples will point on girl's character.